20. Mark

Y/n P.O.V

I opened my eyes to the most beautiful morning, looking up I saw a sleeping Jungkook with his strong arms wrapped around me protectively, a feeling of happiness taking over me as I rememberd what we did last night "Wow." I whisper under my breath, still looking at Jungkook's beatyaful features "you know staring is rude." I heard Jungkook's husky morning voice as he opened his eyes, I felt my cheeks heating up and I could practically feel the blush on my face making Jungkook smirk while tightening his grip on my waist "Good morning love." He said now burying his face into my neck "Good morning bunny, or should I say, alpha." I said teasingly earning a lustful growl from him "you know, when you call me that it's such a turn on, maybe I can have my breakfast right now." His voice became more deeper as he started sucking on my neck earning a soft moan from me, but once he started sucking on the other side I felt shivers going down my spine and the pleasure became more then enjoyable making me moan louder then before, "I see sucking on the mark I gave you turns you on more then my growls." At that I was shocked, I asked him to mark me last night, I pushed him off me and ran to the bathroom to see it.

It was a crescent moon with little stars around it that looks like it's dangling off the ends of the moon, the second I laid my eyes on it I fell in love with it, soon jungkook followed wrapping his arms around my waist back hugging me "it's beautiful, just like you." He complimented "Do you want one too?" I asked with a seductive tone to which he smirked and lifted me up and sat me on the counter "hmmm, I wonder what mine would look like." He humed out leaving open mouth kisses on my neck "Why don't we find out." I said as I tangled my hands into his dark hair, with that simple gesture I found his lips on mine instantly, my brain couldn't register what was happening but my body reacted as if it has been trained to do so, and I found myself melting into the kiss. After what felt like eternity but 5 seconds to me, we pulled back and I felt his hands slide down my waist to my ass, squeezing my ass and rubing my thighs making the electricity like feeling run through my body, unknowingly a moan escaped my mouth "Every time I here that sound I just want to throw you on the bed and make sweet, sweet love to you." He whispers into my ear sending shivers down my back "then do it, I will be going through heat for a few more days, why not have fun." I said pulling back to stare into his eyes, as my hands trailed down his chiseled chest to his sculpted abs.

As we were staring into each other's eyes I felt him lift me up bridle style and eventually throwing me on the bed, crawling on too of me "don't say things like that I might loose control." He said still staring deeply into my eyes "I want you to loose control alpha." I confessed in a low seductive tone, earning a growl from him. Soon after he smashed his lips onto mine, but this time the kiss wasn't slow and gentle, it was rough and hungry, but I wanted to pleasure him so I flipped us around and started leaving hickeys down his neck, he was shocked but once I found his sweet spot and an unexpected moan left his mouth, when I heard him moan I wanted to hear more and so I let my wolf out, her purple eyes making their grand entrance, my wolf is more of a freak then I am so she'll make him feel more pleasure.

Jungkook's hands flew to my waste when he felt that I started grinding on him, " is princess needy?" He whispered into my ear as I continued trailing hickeys down his neck to his chest, but once I reached that specific spot I heard him moan again "can I mark you alpha." I asked as I continued sucking and biting that spot just under his ear "Yes princess, make me yours." My wolf growled in ecstasy when those words left his mouth and my fangs peirced through his soft skin and a euphoric growl ripped from his chest, as I licked his mark to heal it I felt him shiver under me.

"You did it baby." He said and I smiled "we did it." I corrected him "we marked each other, I'm officially yours and you're officially mine." He said chuckling at the end of his statement "what time is it?" I asked " it's past 8." He answered after taking a short glance at the wrist watch on his night stand "What time did we wake up if I even have the chance to mark you." I giggled out and soon he followed with a soft chuckle, but as soon as we calmed down our gazes met and our faces inched closer, but as the saying goes 'all good things must come to an end' we heard a nock on the door "Hey love birds breakfast is ready." We heard Taehyung on the other side and Jungkook sighed "why is it always him and his mate that's always cock blocking me?" Jungkook whined out making me laugh and get up "welp I guess it's time to get ready and face the day, I wish we could stay in bed all day but you have alpha shit to do." I said getting up and getting ready for the day "You know for 18 year old you sure like cursing." He said chuckling and following my lead.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Time skip brought to you by Jungkook's lip piercing Y/n POV

When I was done getting ready I walked downstairs to the kitchen "Good morning everyone." I said smiling at all of them "Wow you're glowing." Jisoo said as she helped Jin set up the dining table "Yeah was Jungkook really that good." This time it was Lisa who spoke "Oh come on, they were so loud we could even hear them from outside." Jennie exclaimed making everyone burst into laughter "Lisa you're not one to laugh." I said covering my cheeks up as I felt myself blushing "You too Yeji." This time I heard Jungkook speak from behind me, as I looked up I saw Lisa and Yeji blushing and I whispered a thank you to Jungkook " just wait until you three go through heat Rosé, Jisoo and Jenni, especially you Jennie, if you guys are already loud when getting messages I have no doubt that you'll be loud during heat." I smirked as I saw Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé blush "Damn girl." Lisa said bursting into laughter along with me, Yeji and Hwasa "I'm going to enjoy this." Jimin said placing his arm around Jennie making her blushing state even worse "ok I think that's enough teasing for now." Jin said as he hugged his mate to calm her down.

Me and Jungkook got to our seats as Jisoo and Jin sat down and we all started eating "so none of us are gonna talk about the hickeys on Jungkook's neck?" Taehyung asked with a smirk still looking at his plate and stuffing his food into his mouth, and as soon as I looked at Jungkook he was wearing a button up with a few of the top buttons down and black skinny jeans, with his sleeves rolled up, I won't lie he looked extremely hot but I could feel my face turn red as I saw the visible purple and red marks on his neck "it was a gift from my mate and I wanted to show it off." As soon as he said that I heard a gasp from Lisa and Soon a squeal from Jennie and my gaze landed on the two excited girls "did you see what I saw." Jennie asked hitting Lisa on the shoulder "Yes!!!" Lisa said jumping in her seat "Congradulations Luna!!!" Lisa exclaimed excitedly and my eyes widened at the realization "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I exclaimed as I sat on Jungkook's lap and hid my face in his chest, at this point I'm sure my face it beat red "Why are you guys so excited and why does Y/n look like she's about to collapse from almost your teasing?" Namjoon asked with a curious look on his face "Did you not hear what I just called her?" Lisa asked with duh expression on her face and at that moment all the girls started squealing like little girls and jumping around

(The mind linking conversations will look different)

Jk: why are they so excited?jungkook mind linked

Y/n: they saw my mark.i answered through the mind link

As soon as I answered his question he started laughing and the rest of the boys started getting annoyed from not getting answers "what the fuck are you people so happy about." Yoongi growled out "THEY MARKED EACH OTHER YOU IDIOTS!" Hwasa shouted getting annoyed from the boys oblivion and soon all the boys started laughing "Congradulations you two." Jin said through his fits of laughter "Thank you." Jungkook answered with a big grin on his face.

But what they didn't know was that someone was watching them, someone from the past, someone who will do anything to hurt the ones that hurt him "Just you wait Jeon Jungkook." He said through gritted teeth "I will get my revenge, and you will suffer."

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

IM BACK MY LOVIES IM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING, I WAS JUST BUSY WITH EXAMS BUT IM BACK NOW SI I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART AND THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS💜I PURPLE YOU💜