12. First Kiss (technically)

Y/n P.O.V
"

So tell me. How are you two siblings." Jimin asked looking at us like we grew two heads "um... mom was treated badly in her previous pack and fell pregnant with me before she met her mate." Yoongi repeated what he said to yeji looking down, making everyone else sad "Dad found out she was his mate a month after I was born, she wanted to lie to him at first and tell him I wasn't hers, but she couldn't knowing the truth would come out eventually and told him everything. He raised me as his own, but then the attack on our pack happened and we lost him and mom." He continued now crying along with all of us girls except for Yeji, Hwasa and Jisoo as Yeji and Hwasa were comforting their mates and Jisoo and Jin were getting waters for the heavy criers.

*time skip to Monday because I can*

"Wow, that was a lot to take in for one weekend." Jin says as we all walk down the school hallway "Yeah, sh*t happens in our lives but damn!" Hwasa says stopping at her locker that's near mine and Lisa's "I can't believe inwas lied to my entire life." I said, zoning out a little before shaking my head and looking at Yoongi "But at least we got one good thing out of it." I say now taking my needed books out of my locker "Oh yeah?" Jennie says tilting her head "two siblings got reunited." I say now smiling as I close my locker(REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD, sorry I just love that song).

Before any one can say anything else the bell rings and we start walking to our assigned classes "Hey guys, you guys keep walking I'm going to the rest room real quick." I say now turning around "ok see you in class." Yeji and Jimin say at the same time as we have the same class. On my way I got pushed into the lockers and hit my shoulder "Ahh, wtf was that for." I shout as I turn to see Tzuyu and her minions "Ugh, you again?" I say rolling my eyes "Don't fucken role your eyes at me bitch." She says in an annoyingly high pitched and angry voice "What are you gonna do about it." I role my eyes again, she smirks and starts scratching you and herself, drawing blood and screaming, of course you try to get away from her "Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Y/n please stop I didn't do anything." She says and sits down on the floor as everyone runs out of their class rooms, I just stand there dumbfounded and thinking 'this bitch is so dumb' "Y/N, GET AWAY FROM HER." the principle (her aunt) says running towards us, "I didn't do anything!" I try to defend myself but the principle isn't having any of it "GO TO MY OFFICE!" She shouts, I can see Jungkook getting angry but I signal him not to do anything "If you're so quick to jump to conclusions, why don't we check the cameras to see if I did anything." I say crossing my arms now smirking as I see Tzuyu's eyes go wide "What? Scared you're gonna get caught?" I say in a mocking tone as I see all my friends smirking from the corner of my eye "Ok, let's go to my office and see who did this, shall we?" The principle says now getting up and pulling Tzuyu up with her.

A/n P.O.V

In her office the principle sits down and opens her laptop, and a few minutes later her eyes go wide "Y-y/n, I'm s-so sorry, please don't tell Jungkook about this" the principle says, scared because she know what Jungkook can do, "he already saw everything  so who am I to lie, and plus look at me, both Jungkook and my brother won't like that." You say pointing at all the scars Tzuyu made on your body "Brother?" Both Tzuyu and the principle ask in unison "Well, you might know that I'm adopted, so thus weekend I found out that Yoongi is my brother." You Say pretending to think, both the principle's and Tzuyu's eyes go wide again "I-i'll do anything,  I'll punish Tzuyu how ever you want me to." You smirk as you hear those words come out of the principle's mouth and you see fear over take Tzuyu's facial expression "Ah, she can start by scraping the gum off of each desk during lunch in the Cafeteria, and then she can clean both the ladies and the gents rest room." You say enjoying this moment "Yes  of course." The principle says and dismisses you and asks Tzuyu to stay  as you walk out the door and close it, you can hear how the principle is scolding tzuyu, but you just laughed and skipped to class, walking in with the brightest smile on your face, confusing everyone. Seeing that the teacher isn't in class yet you just skipped to your seat where Jimin and Yeji were waiting for me "What got you smiling from ear to ear?" Jimin asks making the whole class go silent "I I Tzuyu into trouble." I say in a smug, happy tone as I hear everyone gasp "Why's everyone so shocked?" Yeji whispers "because Tzuyu is the principle's niece so this is the first time she got into trouble... EVER" I whisper back "Wow what's her punishment? since she's the principle's niece I don't expect anything harsh." A random girl in the class asked making me smile again "Actually, she's cleaning the rest rooms and scraping the gum off the cafeteria tables." After that everyone gasped again "Even... the boys rest room?" Another girl asks in disbelief making your smile grow even wider, telling by your reaction they gasped again "not even the cleaners go in there anymore!" A random boy says with wide eyes "I know, that's why i gave her that job." I said still smiling from ear to ear.