30. The Calm Before The Storm

A/N P.O.V

It has been 3 days since that incident, Everyone has been on edge wondering when that incident took place, Jungkook has been trying to think of things Jackson might have up his sleeve. Seeing as the boys all knew Jackson fearly well, all of them had their thinking caps on, besides that Jungkook was trying to coke up with a plan to keep the girls safe, unbeknownst to him that Y/n was scheming something else.

"UGH this is FRUSTRATING!!" Jungkook exclaimed gripping his hair almost pulling it from the roots, Y/n tried to calm him down by holding his hand and rubbing small circles on the back of his hand with her thumb "I know this is tiring for everyone so why don't we take a short break and have some snacks?" Jisoo suggested with all the girls nodding their heads in agreement "No, we don't know when Jackson is going to strike so we need to be alert at all times." Jungkook almost growled "Kook please, you've been working since dawn, running on 3 hours of sleep and taking a little break wouldn't hurt, everyone needs to eat something, including you and plus you can't think on an empty stomach." Y/n spoke with a soft tone, but jungkook being the stubborn alpha he is didn't budge making Y/n snap "Jeon Jungkook I tried being patient with you but if you don't put your God forsaken stubborn ass aside and take a break I swear to the moon goddest I'll beat your ass so hard you won't wake up for 2 weeks!" Y/n spoke, her wolf breaking through tired of Jungkook being thick headed. Jungkook, now trying to keep his alpha wolf at bay out of horror of knowing he could never stand a chance goes to the kitchen immediately "damn, no wonder mom said I resemble dad more, you definitely got more dominance then I do." Chan said wide eyed scared shitless along with the others who have their hands over their mouths, sighing Y/n stood up "Let's just eat shall we?" She said exhausted from everything.

"I wish I had that kind of power." Lisa said eyeing Taehyung with the rest if the girls nodding their heads as they too look at their mates "Well I don't know about the rest but I'm happy you don't." Jimin says with a sigh of relief "oh but they do." I say smirking making the boys go pale and the girls confused. Leaving them in that state I go to the kitchen "W-what do you mean!?" Hobi runs after me with the rest following "You do realize that you, male wolves, have the urge to mate right? We do too but we have medicine for that." I say as the girls catch jj to what I have in mind "they wouldn't." Jin says nervously "trust me when I say, despite Jisoo being the sweetest amongst us, she can also be a badass, and when she sets her mind to something she sticks to it." I say with dangerous look on my face "ask Jennie, she knows." I say now sitting down beside Jungkook as I helped him finish setting the table.

"That was the worst day of my life " Jennie says with a horrified look on her face "and seeing as I've only been here for a few weeks I don't know about Hwasa and Yeji" I say "ohhhh trust me they have the guts to do that." Namjoon finally says something "well then, you better be carefull." I say and the room goes silent "Anyways let's eat!" Lisa exclaims and sits down with everyone else following.

After that we all started talking about anything and everything but I could see how tense Jungkook was "Hey, you ok?" I ask through our mind link even tho I could feel how worried he was "Um yeah I'm ok" He says even tho he knows I know he's not ok "ok since Jungkook and I are done eating we're going up to our room." I say getting up and dragging Jungkook with me, not waiting for anyone's response.

As we enter our room I close the door behind us "Hey I know I'm stressing everyo-" before he could finish his sentence I kissed him "Let's just forget about everyone qnd everything for a moment." I whisper looking into his beautiful deep brown eyes "anything for you my queen." His voice drops a few octaves and he pulls me closer by the waiste dipping down to capture my lips in his.