24. Preparations

Author P.O.V

After Jungkook and Y/n sorted their situation out they continued with the preparation for the Luna Ceremony, everyone was running around trying to make everything perfect, Y/n was out with Yeji and Jennie to the pack tailor so that Y/n's measurements can be taken and so that she can describe how she wants the dress to look.

The reason why the Luna has to have a unique dress is because the dress symbolizes the Luna's heart, most Lunas of a pack choos white ad white symbolizes peace or innocence, there are many few that choose black ad black symbolizes Evil and death or in very rare occasions it means elegance and power but of course only the elders know this and once the Luna reaches the age of 60 will she then learn what the colors mean.

So of course Y/n picked the most unexpected choice but since only the trailer knows about it the elders will get the shock of their lifes. The ceremony is themed white and gold so Y/n's selection will be interesting.

On the other side, Jungkook is getting the suit ready, every alpha has to wear the previous alpha's suit for occasions like this, now Jungkook's great great great great great great grandfather, the first alpha of this pack had a very unique taste in fashion for his time, people in those times would consider his sense of fashion hideous, but Jungkook on the other hand is grateful since he is always the best dressed amongst the other alphas.

Y/n was a bit nervous, because this ceremony wasn't just for her it was to show that the Crystel stones pack (PAVK NAME REVEAL), the reason why it is called the crystal stones pack is because every Alpha and Luna that had served and protected this pack has their own stone built step in the center of the mystique forest, where the Alpha and Luna have to place one of their hands on the stone and the stone will immediately carve your hand pattern into it with a small crystal that describes your aura

(For context this is the forest I'm talking about)

Although to humans these steps look man made but it is actually naturally made and ONLY the Alpha and Luna can step on these steps as it is their family, to humans these steps look harmful and an illusion of snakes makes it more believably dangerous

It is said that every Alpha and Luna that create another step is protected and guided by the previous rulers, whether is be if the Luna is to expect pups the precious Luna will assure her that everything will be fine or if the Alpha is too stressed out the previous Alpha will give him advice and so on it is a very beautiful thing to celebrate as a pack, but the most beautiful thing to witness is when the Alpha and Luna's pups put their hand prints next to their parents hand prints to assure their leadership to the pack in the future .

Y/n P.O.V

I was currently at the tailor getting my measurements taken down for my dress, she also asked me what color I want my dress to be, I told her what I want and how I want the dress to look, I can't wait to see it, and I want to see Jungkook's reaction of me in the dress, will he like it? 'OF COURSE I WILL' I heard him mind link me 'Stop reading my thoughts' I said to him "HEY YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR WONDERING WHY MY LUNA IS OVERTHINKING SO MUCH' he shot back 'OK I'm sorry now can I get back to what I was doing?' I asked him and he hummed before saying I love you and cutting off the link.

"So... what's next?" I asked Jennie " I don't know." Jennie replied "You have to visit the elders so that they take your aura to make your necklace." Yeji answered my question "huh?" I looked at her confused "Yoongi explained it to me when we visited the pack museum, and we saw a beautiful rose gold necklace, he said that it belonged to the previous Luna and that she wore the necklace all the time, it was said that after she passed her aura transported itself into that necklace as a memory of her, the necklace also carves your last words onto the back of it, like her last words were "take care of our son..." which I'm assuming is Jungkook "and be strong, for me and our unborn child." It's really sad to think that Jungkook would have had a sister or a brother." Yeji said with a sad expression on her face "h-he was going to have a sibling?" I asked, sadness laced in my voice 'HEY WHATS WRONG?' I heard Jungkook asked me 'I'll tell you when we get home in a few hours.' I answered him 'OK SEE YOU THEN.' he said and cut off the mind link.

After the elders took my aura they told me that I am very strong and I will only get to see my necklace on the day of the ceremony which is in 3 days. Geez I'm nervous yet I can't wait. The day me and Jungkook officially take our roles as leaders.

When we got home we saw all the boys sitting in the living room watching basketball, I went to jungkook, took his hand and pulled him with me upstairs "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong." He asked me as I closed the door to our room "You didn't tell me that you were going to have a sibling, I found out from Yeji when she told me about the necklace." I said now hugging him, I heard him sigh and he started walking backwards to sit on the bed, I sat on his lap as I dig my head into his neck kissing the mark I gave him "I didn't know either, I only found out the day my mother passed with my unborn sibling, we didn't even know the gender before those prices decided to attack our pack and kill my mother, I was depressed for months before my father got me to start my Alpha training, I was just 10 at the time but it was good, ever since then I've been longing to have a mate, and I finally have you, I don't know what I would have done if I lost you." He said, I felt my shoulder getting wet, is he crying? I lifted my head from his neck and saw that he was crying so I didn't get only thing that came to mind, I kissed him "I will never leave you, not it a million years, I love you." I said "I love you too." He finished and kissed me again.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

HEY MY LOVIES, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON SO KEEP WATCH💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤