9. Really!?

Y/n P.O.V

"The party is finally over and I can get out of this dress now. " I said as I stood up about to go to my room "Aww but you look so sexy." I heard Jungkook say making me blush and I ran upstairs "Awwwww cute!" The girls said in unison "Stop that." I said still blush but thankful that no one can see me

I went to my room and walked into my walk in closet and put on a grey over sized hoodie that reaches my mid thigh and shorts with some ankle socks (A/n: I love walking around with socks on). After I finished I went back down stairs to talk to everyone else

"Ok guys, why don't we have a sleep over?" I ask as I reach the bottom of the stairs and immediately everyone looks at me "What?" I asked confused as to why they are staring at me "YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" All the girls along with Hobi start screaming and jumping around but I feel a pair of eyes digging into my soul, looking around I find Jungkook staring at me with an intense gaze. "JUNGKOOK!" I shout staring him out of his trance "I know I'm hot, no need to stare." I say with a little smirk on my face as I see his cheeks turn red.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

When I saw her coming down stairs she looked so cute and some how she still looked hot, she had an oversized hoodie with I'm guessing a pair of shorts underneath, I wonder if she'd still look this good in my hoofies tsk who am I kidding she'd look 100x better knowing that my scent is all over her, I can't wait to make her mine.

Without realizing it I was staring at her and I heard Y/n scream my name making me snap out of it "I know I'm hot, no need to stare." She says with a little smirk as I feel my cheeks heating up and I hear the rest laughing and the guys shocked because no one has ever made me blush, "Wow Jungkook, you're really whipped." Jimin teases "Yeah I've never seen you blush before, nice work Y/n." Taehyung adds on and I pull Y/n onto my lap and hid my face by snuggling it into her neck, I could feel her tensing up fir a second but then she relaxed and started laughing along with everyone else, but I couldn't concentrate all I heard was her angelic laughter and her after rain and coffee scent that filled my nostrils and as if I couldn't control it I kissed her neck making let out a soft moan and shiver as if she was cold, after she let out that sound she slapped her hand over her mouth and jumped off of my lap making my wolf sad.

Y/N P.O.V

We were laughing at Jungkooks shyness when all of a sudden I felt him kiss my neck, making me let out an unintentional moan and send a shiver down my spine, I was shocked and slapped my hand over my mouth and jumped off of his lap and look at him, lucky fir me everyone else were too busy laughing ti hear the sound I just let out "What's wrong?" Rosè asks worried "n-nothing." I say as my cheeks warm up and I see Jungkook smirking and I look around seeing how confused the others got, I cleared my throat and ran to the kitchen "I'll make some cookies, you guys go home and pack a night bag since you'll be sleeping here "ok." I heard everyone besides Rosè, Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie say since they already have a lot of cloths here.

A/n P.O.V

Blackpink followed Y/n to the kitchen after everyone else went home to get their things, "What was that all about?" Y/n heard Lisa ask as they sat down at the kitchen counter "N-nothing, I t-told you *damn I stuttered*." Y/n says while getting the cookie ingredients out of their assigned places "Yeah, we don't believe you so spill." This time Jennie speaks up as she starts helping Y/n make the cookies.

Y/n P.O.V

I sigh and look at them "Fine, while I was sitting on Jungkooks lap..." I trail off as the image flashed in my brain "Yeah?" Jisoo arges me to continue "H-he kissed m-my neck and it sent a bolt of electricity through my body making me shiver and since I wasn't expecting that I... jumped." I say stuttering a little and all the girls start squealing, they don't need to know everything "Awwww that's so cute." Now I heard Rosè say and I feel my cheeks heating up again, but before any of us can say anything else we heard a car pull up and the BTS members along with their mates came in (yes you guys were talking for a long time.)

"What are you guys talking about?" Hwasa asks as the others girls walk into the kitchen, Hobi tried to come in too but Yeji kicked him out as this was girl talk "NO using your wolf hearing, YOONGI, in fact ALL OF YOU." Lisa shouts and we can hear all the boys groaning "Fine!" We heard Jin say.

"Anyways we were talking about what happened between Y/n and Jungkook." Jennie says and I can feel the blush creeping back and they all smirk at me, but something told me that someone was listening, because it was awfully quiet in the living room. I made a shh sign by putting my finger on my lips and I sneak to the door and open it making all the boys fall on top of each other "Owwwwww." I heard Taehyung say as he was the one at the bottom and all of us girls started laughing.

"Go upstairs and pick you guys' rooms, my parents room is the first one when you reach the top of the stairs mine is the last , you can pick any other room after that "I will be sleeping in your room." Jungkook says "noo..." I say back "Actually you have to because after you find your mate you wouldn't be able to sleep, for example Jungkook hasn't slept without sleeping pills for 2 weeks now." Jin says making my eyes widen and I look at the girls since they teach me everything about wolves "we haven't gotten to that lesson yet and we didn't know that you would find you mate so soon." Jisoo says making the others confused "oh, since Y/n's parents are human we had to-" before Lisa could finish Jungkook cut her off "Her mom isn't a human, she's a wolf." As I heard those words come out of his mout my eyes widened double the size of what they were "but how come I didn't pick up her scent?" I ask and the girls nod their heads in agreement, "since Jungkook is an Alpha his senses are more powerful so you can't hide your scent from him." Namjoon explains "so that's why she was so fond of me." I say finally figuring out why she picked me "huh?" Everyone says in unison "Before I was adopted-" I start "YOU'RE ADOPTED!?" Yeji asks and I nod my head "as I was saying, before I was adopted my adoptive mom came and looked around, as soon as her gaze landed on me she didn't even give the other kids a second look and just picked me." I said finishing my story "Wow so she knew all along?" Rosè says with a shocked expression on her face "Which means she probably knows we're wolves too, but why would she marry a hunter?" Jennie asks confused "I need to go lay down, Lisa check on the cookies please." I say as I walk out of the kitchen already feeling exhausted.

.................................................................................................................

1269 WORDS, YEYYYYYYYYY, I HOPE YALL LIKE IT AND ILL TRY TO UPLAOD MORE FREQUENTLY. ANYWAYS BYE AND ENJOY MY LOVIES😘❤💜