28. Unexpected guest

Y/n P.O.V

After me and Jungkook told the principle that we are no longer returning to school along with the others we went back to the group, but as we were walking we over heard someone talking "yes boss, he's here today with his group, everything is set up." The unknown person said, I looked at junhkook and he looked angry but before I could question him the voice spoke again "yes boss, Jeon Jungkook will be killed today and you will become the biggest mafia leader in the world." The person finished speaking and that was when Jungkook jumped out of where we were standing to make our presence known, as the person was still trying to process what was happening jungkook already knocked her out. He looked at me and said "Let's go ill carry her." As he said that he got the girl and the phone she used putting it in his pocket and throwing her over his shoulder and we walked to the library where the rest were waiting for us.

"We got work to do." Junkook said as we walked in to see everyone talking but soon looking confused when we walked in "What's going on?" Jimin asked as he saw the girl over Jungkook's shoulder "This girl was talking to someone on the phone about killing me, and I think I have a guess who it could be." Jungkook said as he dropped the girl on the floor, sitting down and putting me on his lap "Yoongi trace back the call to see where the location was of the person she was talking to, maybe we can find out who it is." Jungkook said handing the phone to Yoongi.

After Jungkook said that Yoongi went to one of the computers in the library and did what he was told "Ugh it can't be tracked, it's like they destroyed the phone right after the phone call." Yoongi said with a frustrated look on his face "We need to get your brother and his friends now." Jungkook said, me and the girls went to Yuna, I.N, Ryujin, Felix, Lia, Seungmin and Chan's class while the boys went to Hyunjin, Solar, Lee Know, Moonbyul, Changbin, Chaeryeong, Han and Wheein's class.

When we got there I went to the teacher and ask him if we could excuse Chan and his friends from the lesson, since it wasn't that important he said yes but before they could even stand up Jungkook barged in and hurried over to me "We need to leave... NOW!" He said out of breath "GET your brother and his friends and let's go." He growled looking at Chan and the others

Jungkook's P.O.V

I immediately said, breathing unevenly as soon as I caught the scent of a man I didn't want to EVET see in my life again, the rest asked me what's wrong and I just told them "he's here and we need to leave now, get the other and we'll meet outside." After I said that I ran to Chan's class as fast as I could.

Y/N P.O.V

"What's going-" I was cut of by someone clapping their hands "Wow Jungkook I didn't think you were one to run from a fight." The mysterious man darkly chuckled making his way into the class "We can't do this here, you could hurt someone or even worse kill some- *Jungkook scoffed cutting himself off* as if you haven't done it before" He finished glaring at the man "I have to say, you have grown to be strong not strong enough fortunately, but your mate here... *he smirked with a dark glare in his eyes* now she's a strong one, and beautiful as well." He said practically undressing me with his eyes, I stepped behind junkook while he growled "woah, hold your horses there big bad wolf, I just came to warn you about your soon to be death date, although I can't get you now because I'm outnumbered by... 10 alpha's in this room, I will kill yo-" I growled before he could finish his sentence "awww, your little mutt of a mate cares for you, don't worry I won't kill her, but I will keep her to myself." He said smirking "over my dead body" jungkook's eyes were switching from red to brown "oh yes, it will be over your dead body." Jungkook was about to pounce on him when the teacher held him back and I hugged him while the man walked out of the classroom, the rest of the class was shocked at the scene unfolding in front of their eyes, "jungkook calm down" I said still hugging him he sighed and hugged me back as the teacher let go of him "Sorry alpha Choi for disrupting your class." I apologized but he waved it off "no no it's ok idk who that was but we'll double security within the building to keep strangers out." Alpha Choi said "Class is dismissed." He added looking at everyone else "Great, GUYS let's go we have a lot to talk about." I Said grabbing Jungkooks hand and dragging him out with the rest following.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

GUESSS WHO'S BAAAAAAAAAACK🤪🤪🤪🤪 ANYWAYS THIS WAS A BIT RUSHED SO IM SORRY IF IT SEEMS WEIRD, BUT I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY IT, THANK YOU FOR 2K REAFS I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAE THAT I WAS ACTUALLY CTYING, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS I APPRECIATE IT. ENJOY YOUR DAY/NIGHT MY LOVIES💜❤💜❤💜❤❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜