6. The day we've been waiting for

Y/n POV

2 weeks passed by really quick, tomorrow is my birthday and I'd be lying If I said I wasn't nervous. "Hey girl, are you excited fir tomorrow?" Jennie comes into my room along with the rest of the girls. "Yeah, I am." I say smiling, I'm mostly just suited because me and Jungkook have grown much closer within these 2 weeks and now I honestly wouldn't mind if he was my mate. Without realizing it I was blushing, I only realized it when Jisoo snapped me out of my thoughts and asked me why I'm blushing with a smirk on her face, "she's probably thinking about Jungkook😏" Rosè says wiggling her eyebrows, "Heyyyyyy I wasn't like this when you guys found your mates." I whined with a pout on my lips, all of them laugh as I cover my face *beep beep* I hear my phone go off and all of a sudden all the girls shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" I smile as I see my perants walk in with huge smiles on their faces "happy birthday sweetheart." My mother says as both my mother and father give me a hug."we wanted to give you this now because we will be leaving later tonight." My father says handing me a small box "Why?" I ask opening the gift. "We have another business trip." They say with small smiles on their faces as if to say sorry "oh ok, I'm just happy that you'll at least be here for my birthday." I smile and give them a hug each. "Alright, time to go to sleep girls." My mother says turning off the lights in my room.

"Hey Y/n?" Lisa called sitting up in bed "Yeah?" I reply "What will you do once you find out Jungkook is really your mate?" I blush as she asks me the question I've been asking myself for the past few days, thank you moon goddess the lights are off so they can't see me blushing because at this point all of us are sitting up "I don't know Lisa, I'd probably..." I mumble the last few words "you'd probably what?" Jennie asks "I'd probably... *sigh* kiss him." I say hiding myself under the blankets after those words came out of my mouth "YOU'D WHAT!?" Jisoo exclaims "you like him." Lisa says and I can practically feel her smirking, along with the others "Lisa don't start with me, I know what you did Saturday night so don't tease me otherwise I'd start teasing you." I say getting out from under the blankets to see her hiding this time, and now it's my turn to smirk "What did she do?" Jisoo and Jennie ask simultaneously with Rosè looking just as interested "NO! please🥺" Lisa pleads "how do you even know about that?"Dhe asks squinting her eyes at me "Jungkook told me." I say, the smirk still plastered on my face "He said you two are REALLY loud." I say trying to contain my laughter as I see her eyes widening "Don't tell me-" Rosè looks at me and I just nod my head "OMGGGGGGGG LISA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US!" Jennie exclaimed "Wait what did she do and with who?" Jisoo asked looking genuinely confused "you can tell her since you and Jennie already know." Lisa sighs as I tell Jisoo what happened "OMG LISA!" Jisoo exclaims "So how is he in bed?" Jennie asks with a smirk on her face "H-he is..." Lisa mumbles the last few words as she looks down from embarrassment "huh? What was that?" I ask while making her look up "He's amazing ok." She says bluntly "OoooOoooooOoooooo!" Me, Jennie and Jisoo exclaims as Lisa goes back to blushing and all of us start laughing." Okay let's go to sleep now, tomorrow is a big day." Jisoo says after controlling her laughter "Okay." All of us say as we go to sleep.

Next morning still Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the girls screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!" in my ears, it was annoying because they did it every year, but it was kinda cute too. We went downstairs to have breakfast and found my parents in the kitchen making pancakes, my favorite, "Good morning birthday girl." My mom and dad say as my mom places a plate of pancakes in front of me and the girls "the party starts at 4 pm, so go get ready we have a surprise for you." My dad says with a big smile on his face "Oooh what's the surprise?" I ask still stuffing my face with pancakes "it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you now would it?" My mom laughs as she sees my pouty face "ok come on go get ready my mom pushes us up stairs.