3. UGHHH!!!!

Author P.O.V

It's finally the day before we go back to school and honestly, for some reason I am really excited to go to school and that like never happens, like EVER.

GROUP TEXT

Maknae (you): Hey bitches!

Style icon (Jennie): Hey hoes!iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Trouble maker (Lisa): hey whores

Mom (Jisoo): Hey! And also... LANGUAGE!

Everyone besides Jisoo: Sorry Mom!

Maknae (You): Anyways... Are yall excited for school to start tomorrow? Because I am, for some reason I feel like something is going to happen.

Mom(Jisoo): Really? Wow it is the first time Y/F/N says she is excited for school! If you are excited then i look forward to going to school then.

Trouble maker(Lisa): Yeah, I second that.

Style icon(Jennie): Same.

Maknea(You): Wow, thank you guys for making me realize just how much i hate school.

Everyone besides Y/n: Hahahahahahahaha

Mom(Jisoo): ok everyone go to sleep so that we aren't late tomorrow and i am driving us to school.

Everyone besides Jisoo: ok, Goodnight.

Time skip (Next morning Y/n P.O.V)

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I was woken up by my AnNoYiNg alarm clock, so I decided to throw it across my room breaking it. "shit that is my 3rd alarm clock this month." I say while getting out of bed so i can get ready for the day.

Getting out of the shower after 30 minutes, i look at the time and i have under 40 minutes to get ready, "shit" I curse under my breath running into my closet to find something to wear and figuring out what I am going to do with my hair.

After what felt like an eternity I am done, heading downstairs to grab an apple while waiting for the girls to arrive so we can go to the hell hole called school.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, as if on que i hear a honk outside and I grad my phone, bag and apple while running outside and locking the door.

"hey Y/n" they say at the same time. "Hey girls, you guys look good today." I say back to them. "thank you, you look good too." Jennie says. "thank you." I say back while Jisoo starts driving to school.

Your outfit

Jennie's outfit

Jennie's outfit

Jisoo's outfit

Rose's outfit

Lisa's outfit

Lisa's outfit

Time skip Author P

Time skip Author P.O.V

You guys arrived at school and there were girls surrounding something/someone. The girls decided to check it out and what you saw left you speechless.

"There she is." Jungkook said holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Ummmmmm... what are you doing here and?" you ask while all the girls that were present shot daggers at you, well, besides your besties of course.

"I came here because I wanted to tell you something and these are for your friend." He says while looking at Lisa "A little birdy smelt your scent on me when I went home and he wishes to see you today, if that is okay with you?" Jungkook asks Lisa who was shocked "YESSSSSS, OF COURSE!" Lisa shouts n excitement.

"Before you ask why her scent was on me, all of your scents were on me but yours was the strongest." Jungkook says while looking at you. "I wasn't gonna ask that, and lets go somewhere more private because what we're talking about is classified information, remember not everyone here are werewolves." you say while looking at him. "fine lets go." Jungkook drags you out of the crowed and takes you behind the school with the rest of the girls following behind.

"Ok what do you want Jungkook?" you say a little annoyed of the situation. "I came to tell you that me and my friends are going to transfer to your school so can be closer to you and your friends MIGHT... find their mates." he says while smirking at you and your friends reactions. "WHAT!!!!!" you all say in unison, you in a "are you freaking kidding me" tone and the rest in a "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" tone. "Yes, love." he says as his smirk grows wider at your facial expression to the nickname. "Don't call me that, remember you still have to wait 2 more weeks." this time its your turn to smirk. "UGHHH!" he exclaims as you remind him that you're not 18 yet. "ok anyways I will be seeing you tomorrow." he says as he walks away from you guys.

You sigh as you watch his figure disappear from your sight. "Lets go inside girls, we dont want to be late for our classes... especially on the first day." You say as you start walking into school "Yeah she's right lets go." Jisoo says following behind.

.................................................................................................................

authors note

sorry if the story seems confusing i forgot to mansion that the girls did not have any cloths to actually stay the night so they went home and rescheduled the sleep over.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FANFIC I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT SO FAR AND I WILL TRY AND MAKE TIME TO CONTINUE MY STORY RIGHT NOW IM JUST EDITING IT SO THAT I DONT LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT SO LOVE YOU AND BYEEEEEEEEEEE.