23. One Big Mess

Y/n P.O.V

It's been a couple of days since everything happened and I've been sleeping in the guest room. To avoid bumping into Jungkook I would ask one of the girls to get me some clothes and food so that I don't have to leave my room, luckily there's a bathroom attached to the guestroom.

Jungkook has been trying to talk to me but I would just ignore him or tell him to go away, although the mate bond is making it hard for me to stay away for too long, because every time I hear his voice I just want to run to him and jump into his arms.

(All caps: wolf, lower cases: Y/n)
DON'T YOU DARE GIVE IN
but I can't handle it anymore, last time we didn't give him a chance to explain why don't we give him a chance?
BUT-
n

o buts Elara we've had enough time to think, and frankly right now my thoughts are eating me up and you're suffering just as much as his wolf is, you're basically killing yourself, please Elara can we just talk to him.
*SIGH* FINE
thanks babes
YEAH YEAH, ITS 7 AM LETS GO DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST
ok

With that I got up, did my morning routine and went downstairs, at this time the only person that's awake is Jin who is making breakfast so I decided to help him "Hey Jin." I said walking into the kitchen "HEY! oh sorry, umm h-how are you feeling." He asked shocked to see me "A little better, I had some time to myself and talked to my wolf and we decided to give him a chance to explain himself." I said leaning against the counter "that's good at least he will stop punishing himself no-" I cut him off "Punishing himself!?" I asked wide eyed "Uhh yeah, he hasn't been eating or sleeping fir the oadt couple of days, he only goes out to train and comes back late at night" Jin answers making my mate instincts kicked in and I walk upstairs into Jungkook's room and pull him up "Y/N!" he exclaimed, shocked to see me "Shut up." I said and dragged him downstairs, sat him down and gave him a plate of eggs and bacon that Jin just prepared "Eat, after you ate you are going to take a bath and sleep" I said demanding as I folded my arms "But-" he tried speaking "No buts, now eat before I shuv that fork into your mouth myself." I cut him off making him sigh "can we at least talk while I'm eating?" He asked with begging eyes "we'll talk after you've gotten some proper rest, before that I don't want to hear anything." I said turning towards Jin to help him *sigh* " fine but I'm holding you up to that." He said while filling his mouth with food.

Author P.O.V

As he finished eating Y/n took him upstairs and rubbed his sculp to make him fall asleep faster, after that she went back downstairs, hearing more female voices she assumed all the girls are up. Once she made herself known they all bombarded her with questions about how she's feeling, does she want to go back upstairs or should they kill Jungkook, at that point she couldn't help but laugh "girls I'm ok." Y/n said explaining to them her plan that she explained to Jin this morning "So do you have any expectations?" Jisoo asked as Jin came to wrap his arms around her waist "NO not really, I don't know what to expect and frankly I'm hella nervous  what if he tells me that he didn't want a mare and mated with someone else because he was done waiting?" Y/n asked with terror written all over her face "trust me that's not it." Jin said checking on the pancakes before switching off the stove and setting the table with some help from the girls "Then what is it." Y/n asked frustrated "it not me place to say." Jin said now putting the food on the table "please call your mates so that they can eat, besides Jungkook, he already ate and he's sleeping now." Jin said back hugging jisoo as the rest of the girls went upstairs to call their sleeping mates.

Time skip Y/n P.O.V

I was in the library reading, I always get lost in my own world when reading so it's no surprise that I didn't notice another person joined me until they said my name "Y/n." I know that voice, I guess it's time to face my problems. "Yes?" I replied still reading "can we talk now?" Jungkook asked putting the book down making me sigh "Fine, I'm listening." I said look at him now, my heart broke at his appearance, although he did sleep he still had begs under his eyes and I only noticed the bandages around his hands " I first want to say sorry that I didn't tell you before, b-but I was so happy and so were you, and it just slipped my mind." His voice cracked a little as he was speaking and I could hear his sincerity and I couldn't help putting my hand on his making him look up at me since he was looking at his hands " Just tell me what happened Jungkook." I pleaded and he sighed "it was a few years ago, I was in heat as it was mating season so I decided to take a run so that I don't come in contact with any omegas or any she-wolves..." He started explaining taking a deep breath "back then me and Karina were great friends, nothing more nothing less but when I went into that forest I bumped into her and saw that she was also in heat, at that point my wolf instincts kicked in  I t-tried to g-get away from her but she wouldn't let me go and released more of her scent and I broke. Next thing I knew I woke up next to her in the forest naked, I regretted that day so much that I actually stopped talking to Karina, I felt disgusting and I draded the day that I would have to tell my mate." At this point he was crying, both of us were, I understand why he mated with her, he was trapped in his heat and his wolf instincts kicked in "I forgive you." Without realizing the words slipped out of my mouth and he looked up shocked "REALLY!?" He asked and I nodded my head making him hug me "I love you so, so much." He said with his head in the croock of my neck "I love you too." I said wrapping my legs around his waist

?? P.O.V

"NOOOOOOOOO!" he exclaimed, "I guess I'll have to do things myself  " He said smirking "I will get my revenge Jeon Jungkook!" He exclaimed standing up "You will regret all the decisions you've ever made in your life." The mysterious man said walking out of his office leaving the glass ball on his table.

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

HI MY LOVIES I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND MARY CHRISTMAS I HOPE YOU ENJOY WHATS LEFT OF OUR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜