11. The truth!

Y/n P.O.V

"How what? woman speak!" Hwasa said getting impatient and I sighed deciding to just tell them and get it over and done with, but before I could even speak I could already feel my cheeks heating up "I was thinking about h-how soft his l-lips were on my skin." Finally spitting it out I covered my face and heard the girls squealing and I could practically feel jungkook's smirk from here "wipe that smirk off you face before I give you blue balls." I spat now looking at him and his eyes widened "damn can she really do that?" Jimin asked with a shocked expression on his face "oh yes, thus girl can pull both genders, if I could tell you how many people, both girls and boys, this girl has rejected, I would." Jennie says with a shocked tone "it wasn't that many." I said feeling left out "oh really how many boys have asked you out this week?" Lisa asked crossing her arms "only nine....teen." I said with a high pitched voice "hmhm, and hiw many girls?" Jisoo asks this time, but I had to stop and count for a second " see you even have to count." Jennie says in a tone of disbelief, but before I could say anything we heard a deep growl coming from behind me, as I turn around I see Jungkook standing (he was sitting and Y/n was standing), as he started walking towards me I could see the anger in his eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer "Relax jou(your) panties (I'm fluent in Afrikaans) I rejectedall of them" I said rolling my eyes and hiting him on his chest, "can we continue with the game now?" Yoongi asked looking bored "ok." We all said together, this time I spinned the bottle and it landed on Lisa making me smirk because I know what she'll pick "T or D?" I ask her "T" she replies and my smirk grew wider causing her to get nervous "How's Tae in bed?" I asked with a mischievous glint in my eye "H-hes a-amaizing he made me..." She trailed off as she looked at me "he made you what?" I asked annoying her "He made me c*m five times ok!" She blurted out and me and the girls started laughing dn the guys cheered Tae on leaving a flustered Lisa and Tae, "well, now I know who to be afraid of." Yeji said laughing and Lisa spinned the bottle again making it land on Yoongi "T or D?" Lisa asks "T" he replies "You said your surname was Min, and your Parents names were Min Y/F/n and Y/M/n, but they had three kids so is it true that you had a sister and a brother?" Lisa asked looking very curious and Yoongi chuckle zoning out for a split second "Yes, I used to call her Yoonji since she looked like me a lot and since her and our brother were non-identical twins they both looked a lot like dad, when they were a baby, they were 3 and I was 10 when there was a rogue attack in my pack, my parents told me to run away with them but I lost our sister and till this day I can't find her." A tear escaped his eyes and his mate, Yeji, comforted him "what about your brother?" Jennie asked "he went abroad for his studies, he's a very smart kid. Both of us miss our sister very much." While every one was confirming yoongi I couldn't get the name out of my head, Yoonji, Yoonji, Yoonji, I kept thinking about it to the point where my head started to hurt, it was so painful that I started getting dizzy, I could here Jisoo screaming my name and I felt a pair of warm arms wrapping around me, looking up I saw Jungkook with a panicked look on his face, and that was the last thing I saw before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a strange place, it looked like a burning house, I saw a baby crying whike being held by her mother and two boys holding hands and standing in front of a dead man with fear plastered on the older's face "Yoongi, run with your siblings, go to the neighboring pack and seek help there." The mother said handing the crying baby over to the boy "But mother-" he was cut off by a wolf attacking their mother and he ran, ran like the wind "Suga, what about mommy?" The little girl in his hands asked, when they got to the forest Yoongi put the girl down "Mommy will come back soon, I'm gonna transform now, make sure to get on my back and hold on tight." Both the boy and girl nodded, the older transformed, but as the girl was standing there looking around with tears running down her face I recognized her "T-thats m-me." I said to myself but before I could see anything else I saw the wolf running and a car coming up, the girl saw it but the two boys didn't, "WATCH OUT!!!"I screamed but he couldn't here me and I woke up breathing heavily and Jungkook looking at me with a worried expression on his face "Why were you screaming? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He bombarded me with questions but I only had one person in mind, Yoongi.

I ran out of the room that I was in and went to the living room, finding him there I ran up to him and hugged him "S-suga." I said and he froze, I started crying and soon felt him hugging me back, but then he releases me from the hug "H-how? How did you end up here" He asked with tears in his eyes, I couldn't say anything due to my sobs and just hugged him tighter, afraid that if I let go he would disappear again "The orphanage told me my parents died in a car accident, mom and dad adoptedme while they were staying in Africa" I said checking a little on my sobs "I'm confused, how are you two siblings." Yeji asks looking confused "um, mom was sexually abused by her okd pack and fell pregnant with me." Yoongi said looking down, but before he could say anything else we heard a growl, I turned around and saw Jungkook and everyone else behind him "DONT YOU FUCKEN DARE!" I shouted at him " WHY ARE YOU GROWLING AT SOMEONE WHO HAS A MATE? STOP BEING SO OVER PROTECTIVE, ITS GETTING ANNOYING." I said now facing him "But-" Yeji cut him off "relax Jungkook she's his sister." Yeji explained "WHAT!?" we heard the rest who were standing behind Jungkook.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HELLO MY LOVIES, HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE, I HOPE YQLL LIKE IT AND PLEASE GO FOLLOW ME ON TIK TOK MY USERNAME IS love_imagine.stories I ALSO NEED SOME MORE CONTANT FOR THAT ACCOUNT SO IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE DM ME IN INSTA, MY USERNAME IS yagirl_zee. THANK YOU FIR READING❤❤❤❤