4. Why Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

HEY GUYS IF YOU SEE THE DIALOG WRITTEN IN TWO DIFFERENT WAYS DON'T BE CONFUSED I AM JUST SWITCHING THE TECHNIQUE SO IT CAN BE EASIER FOR ME TO WRITE. THANK YOU LOVES😘😘😘

Y/n P.O.V luch time

I was currently waiting waiting by my locker for Lisa so that we can go to the cafeteria to meet up with the girls.

Announcer:Y/F/N you are needed in the principles office please come after lunch.

Lisa: oooooooooooooh, Y/n what did you do.
Lisa says with a teasing tone making me role my eyes at her.

Me: Yahhhhh, Lisa unnie don't do that.
I say making her laugh.
Me: ok enough laughing let's go, the girls are waiting.

Lisa: ok
She says as we start walking.

In the Cafeteria

Me and Lisa are looking around so we can find Jennie, Jisoo and Rosè.

Lisa:There they are!
She says while pointing at a table where you can see Jisso waving at us, and we start walk towards them.

As we approach the table I feel something wet and cold running down my back.

Me: *gasp* WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR.
I say while turning around to see the bitch Tzuyu with her minions behind her stand with a cup in her hand, smirking at me.

Tzuyu: Jungkook oppa is transferring to this school and I'm warning you to stay away from him otherwise you won't live to see the next day.
She says while looking at me as if she could kill me any minute now

Me: Bitch first of all, you DO NOT have any right to tell ME what I can and can not do and second of all, you don't own him and lastly... *I pause putting an innocent smile on my face while taking her hand in mine* do not EVER disrespect ME like that thinking I'll just run away like a little baby *I say stepping closer as my eyes turn into an icy blue* because I will rip your wind pind OUT of your throught, DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAT *I say crushing her hand in mine making her scream in pain*

Tzuyu: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
She screams from the pain and I let go of her hand and walking out of the cafeteria to the ladies room feeling all the stares on me.

Authors P.O.V

Just as Y/n was about to go back to the cafeteria so that she can eat the bell rang indicating that it's time to go to class.

"Ughhhhhh, shit I didn't even eat anything!" Y/n exclaims as she walks to the principles office.

2 minutes of walking and she arrives at the office and walks in. "Yes Mrs. J? You called?" Y/n asks while closing the door behind her.

"Ah, yes I need you to do something for me." Mrs J says, gesturing to Y/n to sit down in front of her.

"Yes miss, what can I help with?" Y/n asks while sitting down.

"I need you to give the new students, Jepn Jungkook and his friends, a tour of the school tomorrow, he personally asked for you my love." Mrs J says smiling at Y/n

"WHAT!?" Y/n says with wide eyes not believing the elder woman sitting in front of her.

"Yes my dear, you can go to class now, thank you." Mrs J says standing up and pushing Y/n out the door handing her a hall pass leaving a shocked Y/n outside.

"Oh noooooo." Y/n whines as she walks to class, draging her feet along the empty school hallway to her science class that she has with Rosè.

As Y/n walks in, she realizes that the teacher isn't in class yet so she sits down next to Rosè, who can see that there is something wrong with her beloved maknae. "What's wrong?" Rosè asks with a pout on her face and her eyebrows scrunched together making her look like a little baby.

"Are you sure I'm the maknae?" Y/n asks with a giggle afterwards, but soon that smile fades... She sighs "I have to give Jungkook and his friends a tour of the school." Y/n says looking down. "REALLY!?" Rosè shouts making the whole class look at her with confusion "oh sorry, hahahaha." She awkwardly laughs as the class goes back to what they were doing. "Yeah but can you come with me to the office and ask to assist me please🥺?" Y/n asks with puppy eyes. "NOOOOO, not the puppy eyes" Rosè says trying to look away but gives up *sigh* "fine." She says giving up. "YEYYYYYYYY, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU." Y/n says while hugging her best friend. "You're welcome, now let's focus, Miss G is here." And that was the last thing that was said after the teacher walked in the class.

..................................................................................................................

815 WORDS, HM, IM IMPROVING.

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUUS THINK IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU FOR READING MY LOVES🥰😉