29. untold secrets

Y/n's P.O.V

As soon as we got to the pack house Chan started asking Jungkook questions "who was that guy, why does he want you dead, why does he want my sister, what are we gonna do, where did he even come from?" All these question were thrown towards Jungkook's direction in one breath.

Jungkook just sighed sitting down "He is the Second biggest mafia leader, after me... and, also my older brother." He said shocking all of us except the other bts members "but if he's the oldest then why are you the alpha?" Changbin asked confused "Um..." He started "Jackson... let the power get to him. Father saw that Jackson was letting the fact that he's next in line for alpha get to him, so after he turned 18, father got a which to kill his wolf." He continued, I could see he was about to cry so I walked over to him and sat on his lap letting him take in my scent to calm him down "It's ok, take your time." I said hugging him, he took in a big breath and continued "The which told him that there would be a chance that he would die along side his wolf, but father told her to do it anyways, Luckily he didn't die, but it sure looked like he did, father kicked him out of the pack that day, so he became a rogue and I became next in line for alpha." His grip tightened "2 years after that hunters were in our territory... my parents died that day, which is why I went into the mafia business, to get revenge." At this point everyone has sat down with pity in their eyes as they watch their usually strong alpha crying "Me becoming a mafia leader also lead me to finding out that my brother became one, we met a few years after I became a mafia, he told me to back down since he was the biggest mafia leader at the time, his specific words were "you already have your alpha role, let me have this." I knew it was a bad idea for him to be a mafia leader because all he wanted was power, so we broke into a fight, of course since his wolf was taken from him I won and he disappeared... until a few hours ago." Jungkook finished hugging me tighter as I could feel the guilt he is carrying.

"I think we should get some rest, it's been a long day and I don't think I can take anything else at the moment." I said still sitting on Jungkook's lap "There are spare bedrooms upstairs to the left, with blankets and pillows in the wardrobes." I continued telling the stray kids members and their mates that they can sleep here tonight "Jisoo please ask one of the maids in the house if they could make lunch for us while we freshen up, I just realized none of us ate today, so we'll eat first (food is life guys) and then we'll go relax in our rooms." I said "can't we just-" Yoongi started but I cut him off with a glare "Yes ma'am." He replied with the rest getting up and going to their assigned rooms.

"Kookie, let's go freshen up so that we can have lunch, and then we can cuddle." I whispered into his ear. He got up without letting me go so I wrapped my legs tight around his waist and let him carry me up the stairs. I already know there's big trouble coming.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

HIIII MY LOVIES!!!!! I KNOW I DISAPPEARED FOR WHILE BUT HEY IM BACK NOW, I QM SYILL VERY BUSSY BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD EVERY WEEK, BUT NEXT WEEK I HAVE A LOT GOING ON SO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPLAOD, ILL TRY AND UPLAOD 2 MORE CHAPTERS THIS WEEK BUT, AGAIN, I AK REALLY REALLY BUSY SO IM SORRY IF I DISAPPEAR FOR A WHILE, THIS CHAPTER IS VERY SHORT BUT THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE LONGER, AND ITS 6:48 RIGHT NIW AND I NEED TO SLEEP. TILL NEXT TUME MY LOVES ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜