14. Truth untold!

A/n P.O.V

'Dear son,

I will be long gone by the time you read this letter, but please don't blame Seo-Joon for my death. I asked him to take the blame so that you wouldn't fall into a revenge thirsty pit.

The reason why I did this, was because the day you were born we found out that you are actually a blood moon wolf, a blood moon wolf is a wolf that is granted with 10x the power of that from a normal wolf, but on the day of the blood moon you become very weak, and the only person that can actually help you is your mate.

When you do actually find your mate, make sure you take care of her, cherish her and protect her with your life, because if she dies, you die and if she dies without giving birth the pack will have to look upon your beta for guidance, so that day ever come, make sure you either have a hier or your beta is prepared.

Love, your loving father.'

Jungkook read the first letters out loud, shocking everyone from the new found information "So this is why you're so tired every time the blood moon comes around, this explains so much." Namjoon was the first of us to break the silence. "Read the next one!" I say, curious on what the next letter has to say.

'Dear Son

This letter is to inform you of your mate, there is actually a proficy the elders have just found dated back to more then 100 years ago, when the first blood moon alpha was born, it was said that his mate was said to be very powerful.

She had bright red eyes with a mixture of purple, and her wolf was a pure white wolf, as white as snow, she could fight off more then 10 wolves at a time, but a few days after she had given birth to her first born son, the future alpha at the time, there was a horrible attack on their pack, leading to her death, but fortunate enough her Brother, who was an alpha of a neighboring pack found him in his pack near the borders and took care of his nephew.

It was also said that history would repeat itself, so please be prepared.

Love, your parents'

After Jungkook read the next letter out loud everyone was more shocked at the new found information and one by one they all looked at you and Jungkook.

"Ummmmm, so like I'm uncomfortable." You said looking down as you tried to lighten up the mood q little "We need to keep you safe, no one from other packs should know Y/n is my mate." Jungkook said putting me on his lap and hugging me at an attempt to calm down "Jungkook I think you're forgetting something." You said clearing your throat, Jungkook looked up confused and finally saw your parents "Right, thank you so much Mr and Mrs Park and I apologize for almost killing your husband Mrs Park." Jungkook said standing up and buying to show respect "It's ok, I would have also done it if I were in your shoes." Mrs Park says.

(Time skip, brought to you by Namjoon's clumsiness)

Y/n P.O.V

It's Tuesday morning now and Me and the girls are standing by Hwasa's lockers talking about random things when all of a sudden we hear screaming and of course we know it's the bo- my own thoughts got cut off when I saw who the girls were actually screaming for "GIRLS DO YOU SEE WHAT IM SEEING?" I scream excitedly but Yeji and Hwasa got confused "YES, THEY'RE BAAAAAACK!!" Jennie screams and we immediately start bolting towards that "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I jump on Felix's back causing us to fall over, same goes for Jennie, Hyunjin, Lee Know, Han, Jisoo, I.N, Seungmin, Rosè, Bang Chan, Lisa and Changbin, but we immediately start laughing. "Wow how long had it been?" I asked as we all got up now "Damn like what? 2 years?" Chan (Bang Chan) says "Damn, it's been that long?" Jennie says in disbelief "Yeah, we all actually found our mates now." I.N says blushing a little while looking down, but before we could say anything else we heard someone clearing their throat from behind us, as I looked back I saw Hwass, Yeji and all of the BTS members along with 9 unknown girls and 1 guy "Uh Oh!" We said in unison as we stared at our agitated mates and some confused friends "hahaha, so like... yall can relax now, it's not like we gonna dissappear." I said looking at the boys "And also Hiiiii!" I said excitedly towards the new girls and the guy making some of them smile "Actually we also found our mates I.N, and that's them... the ones looking at yall like they wanna rip your throats out and also can we introduce ourselves? This is getting a little awkward." Jisoo says walking towards Jin.

"Of course, I'll sta-" he got cut off "Hyun-min?" Yoongi spoke looking at yhe guy "Yoongi!?" The guy asked shocked "you guys know rach other?" Chan asked looking confused "Know each other? He's my brother." Yoongi says with an arm thrown around the other's shoulder making everyone look at them confused, except for our group. I cleared my throat as I was waiting for Yoongi to tell him about me "Hyun, I found our sister." Yoongi said, gummy smile on display "WHAT!" Hyun-min exclaimed a long with the others "Your twin is back." Yoongi continued pulling me from Chan and Jungkook's side "Hi." I said with a shy smile, you could see Hyun-min's eyes glazing over before he pulled me into a hug. When he pulled away he pulled a girl over to us "This is my mate Fatou." He introduced "Hi, its nice to meet you." I said pulling her into a hug, shocking her "likewi-" she was cut off "Yeri is that you!?" one of the girls exclaims in excitement "OMG HEY GUYSSSSSS, I CANT BELIEVE YALL ALREADY FOUND YOUR MATES!" Yeji, shouts in excitement and then another squeal comes but from Hwasa this time "SOLAR, WHEEIN, MOONBYUL!" She runs towards them and hug them like a mother would her children after not seeing them for years, "Wow small world, we would have met eventually." I say laughing " Wow, yall already know each other so that's great, but let me introduce ourselves for the rest who don't know who we are, Hi my name is Bang Chan and this is my mate Shin Yuna, but we just call her Yuna and yall can call me Chan, that's I.N and his mate Ryujin, Felix and his mate Lia, Seungmin and his mate Ryujin, Hyunjin and his mate Solar, Lee Know and his mate Moonbyul, Changbin and his mate Chaeryeong and lastly, Han and his mate Wheein."Chan says introducing everyone. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Y/n and this is my mate Jung-" I got cut off "SO YOU FINALLY BROKE UP WITH SAN!?" Felix exclaimed jumping up and down "wait so yall knew he was bad for me and didn't even bother to tell me!" I shout getting angry "we did tell you... we told you from the beginning... we told you!" Chan says getting offended "Ok Ok jeez thank you, but as I was saying this is my mate Jungkook, Lisa's mate Taehyung, Jisoo's mate Jin, Jennie's mate Jimin, Rosè's mate Hoseok but we call him Hobi or J-hope, Namjoon and Hwasa are mates as well as Yoongi and Yeji." I finished introducing.

"Can you guys explain how yall are siblings now?" Hyunjin asks receiving an elbow in the gut by Chan as he chuckled nervously "Sorry about him, but we are curious." He says scratching the back of his neck making Hyun-min and Yoongi look down "long story. I'll tell you guys when we go home." Hyun-min says giving them a small smile

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY MY LOVIES I HOPE YALL ENJOY IT, BUT THIS PLACE GIVES THE TRAILER hence to be FUNNY ON HOUSE ARREST.