Chapter 30: Mowgli Comes Home

Blackfoot's POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Tigerclaw head out. "Where is he going?" I asked Tangleburr.

She flicked her ear, "I'm not sure, he woke up and said had to do something." I frowned for a moment, "That's odd of him."

Tangleburr shrugged, "I don't challenge him to what he does." She walked away. Boulder was chating quietly to Snag while Stumpytail was grooming himself.

"I'm going to go for a walk" I said.

No one seemed to listen, I grunted and headed to ShadowClan. I looked up to the sky. The clouds covered the sun though only little rays of sunlight seeped through the clouds.

I laid down on the grass, "Shadow I've really done it this time" I sighed tearing the grass. Mapleshade cursed me. The thing that I wondered though was, is it real?

Crookedstar once told me that she cursed him as well and he lost his brother his parents, his mate and kits.

I sat up, parents. My parents were dead too. I tried not to show it, but I was hurting so badly.

I decided to head back to our place. I passed ShadowClan territory.

If I went there and asked to see Russetfur and my kits... would they let me see them?

As I got back Tigerclaw walked in with a brown tom. His green eyes were tired.

"Mowgli?" Stumpytail looked at him.

"Mowgli you're back!" Snag ran and embraced him. Tigerclaw walked away and I met up with him.

"Are you sure we can trust him?" I asked the tabby. He snorted, "If you think he might be a spy for ThunderClan, that's Highly unliky. The last time we saw him he was trying to rip out Fireheart's throat."

"I mean what if he runs away in our next battle" I argued.

Tigerclaw blinked, "Then he won't come back."

I watched Tigerclaw walk away and my attention went back to Mowgli. Tangleburr was rubbing against him purring. I walked over to him, "Blackfoot!" He ran and touched noses with me.

My worries and suspision died down and I relaxed, "Hello Mowgli." He still looked good, his brown fur was neatly groomed. I noticed that Tangleburr had a look in her eyes.

"It's great to see you all again, and I'm sorry I ran away during the battle" Mowgli bowed his head. Boulder rested his tail on his back, "It's alright."

I walked over to Tigerclaw, he was deep in thought looking at the sky. "Tigerclaw?" He turned to me, "What is it Blackfoot?" I sat down beside him.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. "My kits..." he whispered. I nearly fell backwards. "You have kits?" He nodded, "My daughter Tawnykit and my son Brmablekit, he looks so much like me" Tigerclaw murmered.

I sighed, "I know what it's like to leave your kits and mate behind." Tigerclaw chuckled, "Then we both have something in common."

We sat not speaking, until Tigerclaw nudged me, "I know you miss Snowpaw, Ratpaw and Russetfur, but I have something that will make you feel better."

"What?"

"I killed Brokentail."

My jaw dropped, "Y-you killed Brokentail?" He nodded, "I know how much you wanted him dead, so I killed him for you."

He stood up and walked away.

________________________________

Wow I am so sorry this took a long time. I know that you all want me to update so you can read my story, I promise it will be finished soon.
Bye~