Chapter 14: Revenge part 1

Blackfoot's POV

"We've had Romana for over a moon now! We need to find her a home!" Boulder hissed.

"I know but the stupid Twolegs don't want her, and we can't just leave her to die" Tangleburr argued.

I watch them argue back-and-forward before I stood up, "We'll continue look guys don't worry."

Tangleburr walked away happy with my comment but Boulder just walked away muttering under his breath.

I sighed, "Not so easy is it being leader" Brokenstar grinned.

"Shut up" I hissed.

"You know their acting like this cause they need some excitment in their life."

I stopped, "What?"

Brokenstar stood up, "In the clans there is always some excitment in life, now that were rouges there is nothing to do but take anger out on each other."

I hated to admit it but Brokenstar was right. We need to do something or else we would turn on each other.

"What do you suppose we do?" I asked but somehow I knew what his answer was going to be.

"Let's get revenge on ThunderClan!"

I walked over to Princess. She was lying outside of her den. Her belly was flat now.

"Princess you've had your kits!" I yowled and jumped off the fence to her. She looked up at me.

"Yes I have! Do you want to see them?"

"S-sure!"

I followed her to the front of her Twoleg den she went in but I hesitated for a moment. Warriors didn't go inside Twoleg dens. But I wasn't a warrior anymore.

I followed her through a flap and walked into her home. Twoleg dens were seriously weird.

I followed her to a obeject were there were five little bundles of fur. Three were tabby one darker. One was pale brown-and-white while the last was pure white.

"Their…so beauitul" I whispered. I always loved to see newborn kits. It warmed my heart.

"Do you have kits of your own?" She suddenly asked.

I felt my eyes water, "Yea… I do. Their perfect, a tom and a she-kit. I had another she-kit but she died..."

"I'm so sorry Storm" she said wrapping her tail around me.

"So do they have names?"

She shook her head, "not yet."

I kept on looking at them. The white one was fluffy like Snowkit only it was a tom. "My daughter looks like this one'' I said gently touching the white kit.

"I would love to meet her, and you said you have a son? I would love to meet your mate, she must be a very lucky cat" Princess beamed.

I couldn't stop smiling now, every thought about Snowkit and Ratkit… and Russetfur.

"Thank you for letting me see your little ones, but I must be going now" I said resting my muzzle on her cheek.

"Your welcome Storm" she purred.

Storm isn't my real name.

As I headed out I gasped for air.

Russetfur I miss you so much. I miss you, I miss our kits, I miss my parents, I miss my littermates and I miss ShadowClan!

A bark broke my thoughts and Romana ran up to me, "Glad you found me" I smiled, "Let's go home."

As I turned Romana opened her mouth, "Friend!"

I paused and whipped around, "What did you just say" I ran to her.

"Friend!" She repeated.

I couldn't believe it. She could speak! And she called me her friend! But then again she was more being my friend then me being hers.

"Friend" I purred licking her forhead.

I headed back with Romana and when we got home Brokenstar was waiting outside of the den.

"Have you made your decision?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

I sighed then straightened, "ThunderClan drove me away from my family… yes I'm ready to get revenge!"

____________________________________

Let revenge begin! It never says who Princess other four kits looked like but we all know what Cloudkit looks like. I once had a theory that Blackfoot could be Cloudtail's father cause they both have white fur. But I lost faith in it when people told me I was stupid for thinking it:'(
Bye~