Chapter 24: Battle Training

Blackfoot's POV

Tangleburr lanched at me and I flipped her over then gentlt pushed her to the ground.

She kicked me in the stomach and and I backed off enough for her to get out from under my paws.

She jumped on my back and tried to push me to the ground. I threw her off my and pressed her head into the ground pinning her.

"Always keep your eyes on your enemy no matter how big or small if you take your eyes of then for a split second they'll know you aren't focused and they get the advantge."

"Alright let me up you daft-furrball!" She hissed from underneath me.

I chuckled and got off her, "Who else wants to try?"

Mowgli stepped forward, "I'd like to try some of these" his eyes sparkled with excitment.

"I have an idea, Tangleburr and Snag with team up together, Stumpytail and Boulder, and I'll work with Mowgli" I explained.

They all nodded and got to work.

Mowgli faced me, "Alright when you attack make sure your paws are underneath you so you can pounce and pin you enem-"

Before I could finish Mowgli jumped with perfect posture and shoved me into the ground with one paw on my head and the other on my back, he used his weight to hold me down.

"Erg that was quite impressive Mowgli but…" I threw him over me and he landed on his paws and got back into his position.

I chuckled, "You must have some clan blood in you Mowgli if you can pick on our moves so quickly."

"Really?" He gleamed.

I nodded, "Now time for some real combat skill."

I jumped at him and put my mouth around his throat pining him to the ground, "Make sure you protect your throat, When we attack, ThunderClan might kill to protect their clan."

"I thought the Warrior code says it's wrong to kill" Mowgli got up.

"I know but there are times in a battle where killing may be your only hope at living, but killing for no reason makes you a monster. "

As I turned around Mowgli frowned, "Have you ever killed anyone?" He asked.

I paused, Rosetail…

Her scream echoed in my dreams, or nightmares, that day I did turn into a monster. Because Brokenstar ordered me too.

"I don't want to talk about it, let's keep training" I said gritting me teeth together.

"Blackfoot Tigerclaw is here!" Snag yowled.

I looked at Mowgli, "Stay here I'll be right back."

I hurried to Tigerclaw who was waiting for me, "Tigerclaw."

"I saw a little of your training, you train very well" he said.

I nodded, "When we attacked you camp last time, we hadn't trained so I'm not doing that mistake again."

Tigerclaw brushed his tail over me shoulder, "I saw you and the others unbury Clawface and bring him to ShadowClan."

I held back a gasp, "You saw us do that?!"

He nodded, "I reburied the hole so no one knew you were in our territory."

"Thank you" I sighed.

Tigerclaw brought me back to my group, "Tomorrow we will take over ThunderClan!"

___________________________________

There, Some battle training. I really got nothing else to say, but thank you for supporting my series, thank you to all my followers I love you all :-)
Bye~