Chapter 23: We're In!

Blackfoot's POV

"Think about it if we do this Tigerclaw will bring us back to our home" I tried to make the others understand.

Everyone was silent for a bit before Boulder spoke, "I know what you mean Blackfoot but please look at it from our view, we don't know Tigerclaw he might betray us in the end."

I flicked my ear, "And he's asking us to help kill Bluestar, she's a clan leader that's against the warrior code!" Tangleburr added in.

"The same leader who helped exile us in the first place" I gritted my teeth.

"Blackfoot, I always agree with you but this time I don't want to be involved" Tangleburr turned her head away.

I growled in frusteration, I have one last thing to say, if they don't agree with me then I've lost them.

"Brokenstar is still alive."

"What?!" Stumpytail snarled.

I sat up, "ThinderClan didn't kill him, he's now an Elder and his lost his leader name, but he lives happily while we struggle for survival!"

"That's not fair!" Mowgli ran up to me.

"What are you two doing here?" Boulder asked.

Snag joined in, "We over heard about this warrior who wants help, we'll join in with you Blackfoot."

Wow. I wasn't expecting that, "Mowgli Snag I-"

"Please Blackfoot, all of our friends are gone, we can't go back to the Twolegplace or Scourge will find us!" Snag pleaded.

"You're our only friends now" Mowgli whimpered.

I smiled, "Thank you, both of you… I'll be happy for you two to join us."

Mowgli grinned, "Thank Blackfoot!"

I turned back to my friends, "I'm not helping Tigerclaw because I want to kill Bluestar, It's an oppertuntiy to kill Brokentail, After what he did to ShadowClan, plus he promised to help us get back into ShadowClan! Don't you guys want to go back?"

Stumpytail stood up, "I'm tired of being a Rouge, my father is dead Rowanberry and Cinderfur are my only kin now. I'm with Blackfoot!"

Tangleburr joined me, "I want to go home!"

Boulder was the only one left now, he sighed and stood up, "I joined ShadowClan for a reason, I'm in."

"And us!" Mowgli and Snag yowled.

I smiled, "Tomorrow Tigerclaw is coming back then we'll tell him our answer!"

"Yes!"

The next day:

We all sat waiting for Tigerclaw outside of the barn. The sun was slowly rising, it's beams warmed my fur.

"Are you sure he'll come?" Snag asked.

"He said he would" I licked my paw.

Tangleburr snorted, "I wouldn't go on the word of a ThunderClan cat."

"Oh really?" Tigerclaw hissed as he came out of the bushes, Tangleburr hid behind me and Mowgli stepped up beside me.

"Do you have your answer?" He asked sitting down.

I nodded, "We'll help- only if you keep your side of the deal!" I hissed bristling my fur, "If you try to betray us I won't hesitate to kill you!"

Tigerclaw nodded, "I guess that's fair, I won't betray you, once I'm leader I'll help you all get back to ShadowClan."

I nodded, "In case you forget, this is Boulder, Tangleburr, Stumpytail and two of our new friends, Mowgli and Snag."

Tigerclaw looked at us, "Do any of you have battle training?" I stood up, "We'll train Tigerclaw but let us use ShadowClan moves."

He nodded, "Alright."

Russetfur's POV

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the High-Rock for a clan meeting!" Nightstar called.

"Come on you two let's go" I smiled at Ratkit and Snowkit.

They were becoming Apperentices today.

I couldn't be more proud of them than I am today, if only Blackfoot could see them.

"I've called you all here for the making of new apprentices" he began, "Ratkit and Snowkit step forward!"

My kits walk into the middle with their head's held high.

"Ratkit from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Ratpaw, Applefur will be your mentor."

I nodded as Ratpaw ran over to touch noses with Applefur, she was a young but well skilled warrior.

Snowkit was all by herself now.

"Snowkit from this moment on until you recevie your warrior name you will be known as Snowpaw, Poppycloud will be your mentor."

As Snowpaw touched noses with her we all called out their names, "Ratpaw! Snowpaw! Ratpaw! Snowpaw!" I yowled the loudest.

"I'm so proud of you two" I said as they nuzzled me, "Will Blackfoot proud of us?" Snowpaw asked.

Ratpaw walked away.

I sighed, "Of course he'll be proud."

Snowpaw ran with Poppycloud and I bowed my head.

I had told them about their father, how he was forced under Brokenstar's leader, how he almost died standing up to him, and being Exiled by ThunderClan.

Ratpaw didn't care about his father's goods but by the fact he was exiled in the first place.

Snowpaw understood though, she wanted to see him again.

Oh please come home Blackfoot we need you!

__________________________________

Let the battle training begin! My OC's Poppycloud, Mouseleap, Birdfeather and Roseberry are still in ShadowClan from Blackstar's Loyalty. They belong to me.
Bye~