Chapter 15: Revenge part 2

Blackfoot's POV

"Alright, lets move" I whispered to the others and we moved into the forest.

I asked Saphire and Mowgli to watch Romana while we were gone. I thought about bringing her to battle but ThunderClan would slaughter her. I couldn't let her get hurt.

She was like a daughter to me, even though she's a dog.

Brokenstar and Clawface stood beside me while Tangleburr, Boulder and Stumpytail were behind us as we headed to the forest.

We hopped over the fence that seperated ShadowClan from the Twolegplace.

"I have an idea" Brokenstar said beside me.

"What?"

He chuckled, "Let's pass through ShadowClan, regain our scent then go to ThunderClan, they'll think ShadowClan is involed then they'll all leave to attack then the camp will be unguarded."

"But what about ShadowClan?" Tangleburr shivered.

"They helped exile us! So their going to be punished too!" Brokenstar hissed.

"No!" I said.

Brokenstar turned to me, "You don't have any right to order me around, I'm the one with a leader's name your not!"

"I will one day" I whispered to him.

He shoved me away and we countiued walking to ThunderClan.

Finally we reached the border but I noticed Brokenstar is missing.

"Where is Brokenstar?"

The others looked at each other confused, Great he was gone now just perfect. We backtracked a bit before we caught his scent again.

I follwed it deeper into ThunderClan territoy. Surely he wasn't going to get revenge by himself.

But as we walked into an opening, we finally found hin, he had a rabbit bones near him. They all smelt of him.

"Brokenstar what are you doing?" I asked angerily.

"Tricking ThunderClan into- hide!"

Someone was coming, we jumped in a bush, Clawface and Stumpytail hid in front of me to hide my white fur.

Whitestorm, Mousefur a pale ginger she-cat and a ginger tom stepped out.

My breath stopped, that ginger tom was one of the cats who drive us out. Beside me Clawface shivered, "He's the one that tried to kill me."

They noticed the bones and Whitestorm snarled, "ShadowClan scent is all over these! We must tell Bluestar at once!"

"Come on Fireheart! Sandpaw!" Mousefur said then they ran off.

Fireheart... so that's his name I thought, he was going to be one of my first targets. He was the one who Fernshade fought when they stole ThunderClan's kits.

"Their going to launch an attack on ShadowClan!" Tangleburr whimpered.

Panic filled me, "Brokenstar! You led them to ShadowClan" I hissed.

He shrugged, "come on!"

We jumped out of the bushes, I snarled, Brokenstar has no loyalty.

As we got to the camp I tasted the air, there were barley any ThunderClan warriors in camp.