Chapter 12: Love

Saphire's POV

I sat on my box in the dump. Though it was where the Twolegs dumped their trash it was home to me and the other cats who lived here.

I was their leader. And I always led them well. But there were rules to being the leader of a large group of cats.

For one I had to stay in my territoy and Not me or my cats could stray out of our territoy. Because we weren't the only group here.

There was BloodClan. Led by a cat named Scourge. With his perimission I was alowed to lead my group. But if we stray into his territory, we die.

But then there were the Forest Cats led by the white tom Blackfoot.

Blackfoot…

I closed my eye and imagined the tom. Amber eyes, gorgeous white pelt, the way I day dreamed about him.

I was in love with him.

"Saphire?" Someone ripped me out of my thoughts.

Snag and Mowgli were standing un front of me. Both ginger toms looked a lot alike but they weren't brothers they just looked alike.

"Yes what is it?"

"Can we go vist Blackfoot and Tangleburr tomorrow?" Mowgli asked.

I paused, "I guess it's alright, just use the fences to get there, we don't want Scourge paying us a vist" I spat the word.

He nodded.

As they turned away, a gray tom with a torn ear walked past them to me, "Saphire tell me your not going to bw friends with the forest cats" he plead.

I sighed, Kasp was his name, he hated the Clan cats for an unknown reason, but I was leader and I made the decitions here.

"Kasp their not dangerous, it's best to have them as allies then enemies" I explained.

He hissed, "They'll betray us one day Saphire!"

"No they won't I trust them, and I trust Blackfoot."

Kasp snarled, "Your in love with him! That's why you won't listen it's because your to blind to see what they are… and what HE is!"

"Enough!" I snapped.

"No! Love is nothing Saphire love is weakness! Did you see how Blackfoot reacted when we said Forest Cats were murderers?!"

I bared my teeth at him and unsheathed my claws, "Silence!"

"He reacted badly because we hit a nerve! He's a murderer and thats why he and his friends left the forest! They were banished and your in love with him!"

"Shut up!" I roared.

"If you deny it you know it's true! If you won't get rid of him I'll tell Scourge and he'll do it!"

I raised my paw and slash his eye taking it out. He screamed and fell to the ground. I put my paw and him and lowered myself to his ear, "I am leader, and if you even think of crossing the border into Scourges territory, I'll kill you myself!"

I jerked him to the side and left him there. I calmly walked over to a tabby brown she-cat who was chating with a silver tom.

"Lilly, Zack" I said.

They looked at me, respect filled their eyes, they were some of my most loyal cats.

"I have a job for you two."

They nodded, "Go on" Zack said.

"Kasp is planing to break my truce with Blackfoot and his cats from the forest, he's planing on telling Scourge their here" I explained.

Lilly's eyes widened, "That's terrible, Scourge will be furious if he finds out their here, he hates the forest cats!"

"I know I want you two to watch him and his he even looks over the border, bring him back! Use force if nessasary!"

They nodded and headed off, "Saphire."

I turned around, a large black tom with a white paw and blue eyes was here. He looked like a bigger version of Scourge but this tom was in fact her second in command Zander.

"Zander" I greeted him.

"I can ascort Snag and Mowgli to the forest cat's den to advoid and danger to them" he said.

I purred, "Thank you Zander you are always such a big help to me."

He nodded, "Saphire I know you love the leader of those cats."

I blushed, "Zander I would rather not talk about it."

"I trust him, but what about the other cats in his group, they may not be loyal to him, like Kasp is to you."

I straightened, "I will kill Kasp myself if he betrays me, as for Blackfoot's cats he will deal with them."

Blackfoot's POV

I sat up with Tangleburr as the full moon rose in the sky.

"It's time for the gathering" I said.

She nodded, resting her head on me, "I miss everything about being a warrior" she sighed.

I do too…

"B-Blackfoot?"

"Yes?" I looked at her.

She looked up at me, her eyes sparkled with fear and something else he had seen it somewhere, but where?

"I- I know this is never going to work out but- but I need to t-tell you this" she stuttered.

I was confused, "T-Tangleburr?"

"Blackfoot I was I was Russetfur so I could have you!" She cried out.

I suddenly remembered where I saw that one emotion, it was in Russetfur's eyes when we last met.

The emotion was longing Love.

"I love you Blackfoot!"

__________________________________

I wanted to do a Saphire's POV cause she's awesome! Scourge and BloodClan kinda play a part in this story, It'll be a while before they show up though. Yes Saphire is in love with Blackfoot as well. Russetfur has some compition lol. Anyways and Tangleburr has revilied to Blackfoot. Little too late girl.

Kasp, Lilly, Zack, Saphire and Zander all belong to me. Scourge, Snag and Mowgli belong to Erin Hunter.
Bye~