Epilogue:

Blackstar's POV

I stood over the Clan-rock, my Clanmates looking at me. I caught a glimpse of our newest apprentice, Tawnypaw, she was Tigerstar's daughter, and a former ThunderClan apprentice.

Her tortoiseshell fur was dark like a ShadowClan cat. Rowanpaw and Cedarpaw sat by her.

I looked down, my deputy and mate Russetfur was at the side of the rock. And at the bottom, was my kits, Ratpaw and Snowpaw.

Today I was making them warriors, they looked so happy, so grown-up. Russetfur looked up at me, proudly. I was proud of them too.

"I Blackstar, Leader of ShadowClan call upon my Warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices" I spoke. "They have trained hard to understand the warrior Code and I condemned them to you as Warriors in their turn!"

I looked down at them, "Ratpaw and Snowpaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and to defend this Clan even at the cost of your life?"

Ratpaw straightened there was a determined look in his eyes, "I do!" Snowpaw nodded, "I do." She said in a quiet voice.

I nodded and snuck a glance to Russetfur, "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior Names."

I leaped down to stand in front of them, "Ratpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Ratscar!" My son brightened at his new name, "ShadowClan honors your courage, and battles skills and we welcome you as a full warrior of ShadowClan."
I rested my muzzle on his forehead and he licked my shoulder then stepped back.

"Snowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Snowbird! ShadowClan honors your gentleness and Endurance and we Welcome you as a full Warrior of ShadowClan."

I did the same thing, I rested my muzzle on her head and she licked my shoulder then stepped back.

"RATSCAR! SNOWBIRD! RATSCAR! SNOWBIRD!" The clan cheered.

I looked up in the sky, if only my little Frostykit was still alive, she would be here with with her brother and sister.

I leaped back onto the rock and flicked my tail for silence. In a moment everyone was quiet. "I have one more announcement."

"We have a new apprentice that will be joining ShadowClan, Tawnypaw please come forward!"

The little tortoiseshell she-cat slowly walked up into the center, her bright green eyes held a little fear.

"Tawnypaw who was a ThunderClan apprentice has now agreed to join ShadowClan, she will train with Rowanpaw and Cedarpaw until they become full Warriors Of ShadowClan!" I explained. She looked relieved that I didn't say anything about her being Tigerstar's daughter.

I looked over at Oakfur, "Oakfur during your apprenticeship you showed great loyalty to ShadowClan, I trust you will past down you skills to Tawnypaw." He nodded and touched noses with her.

"TAWNYPAW! TAWNYPAW!" Some of the clan called out. The others looked at her suspiciously. Russetfur being one of them, I flicked her ear with my tail and shook my head telling her No.

She nodded then grumbled under her breath, "Thank you all the meeting is over!"

I jumped down and walked over to Snowbird and Ratscar. I pressed my face closer to them and nuzzled them both. "I am so proud of you both"I whispered.

"Thank you" they said.

Russetfur brushed up against me, "ShadowClan is yours Blackstar, your their leader."

I looked around and purred, my Warrior, My Medicine cats, my Clan was loyal to me, as I to them.

________________________________
Hallujula! It's Done, it's Finally done! Blackstar's loyalty series is done! Thank you for supporting me in this series. You're all so great and I love you all...
Again Thank you for this. I really enjoyed writing this cause I love Blackstar and I know Ratscar and Snowbird aren't his kits and Russetfur isn't his mate, but they seemed so close, being leader and deputy. I hope one day Erin Hunter makes a Super Addition for him... I'll even settle for a Novella. Lol
Goodbye, You're all the best!