Chapter 21: Blind

Blackfoot's POV

"Were sorry for causing trouble" I said to the cat Scourge.

He looked at me, his blue eyes stared into me. (Stared into his soul lol)

Saphire leaned against me, "Please let us go" she whispered.

Scourge turned to Bone and nodded to him, Bone and the ginger she-cat pushed us away from the ally.

They led us to another ally that was lighter then the other. Cats surrounded us.

"What are you doing?" Lilly shivered.

"Kill them" Bone ordered.

"Woah woah woah let's talk about this okay?" I tried to reason with him but to my disappointment he did nothing.

Everyone began to close in on us, claws unsheathed mouths bared into a snarl.

"Fight you mouse-brain! Fight!" A voice whispered. It sounded so framliar but where did I hear it from.

But I did as it said, I barreled through the cats to Bone. I smashed into him and raked my claws through his flesh ripping it out.

Mowgli and Stumpytail began fighting and soon the place erupted in seconds.

Bone tried to shake me off but I didn't let go, Tangleburr jumped on his back and bit into his spine.

Mowgli and Snag were facing of against the ginger she-cat, they worked together very well tearing her ear off and drawing blood.

Srumpytail and Zander were both fighting two cats each while Lilly, Zach and Saphire were taking on one cat each.

We couldn't keep this up. Sooner or later one is going to back down and it wouldn't be them.

I smashed Bone's head against the wall the ran, "Everyone retreat!" I yowled.

We all ran away until we got to the Dump, then was stopped to make sure no one was following us.

"Is everyone here?" I asked, Tangleburr and Stumpytail were faintly wounded, Snag, Mowgli and Lilly seemed alright. Zander and I were the only ones badly wounded.

"Where is Saphire?"

They all looked at each other, "I'll go find her!" I said and ran off, "I'm coming too" Tangleburr followed.

"I'll take everyone back to Boulder!" Stumpytail yowled.

We backed-tracked our steps towards BloodClan territory, "I hope she wasn't taken prisoner" Tangleburr shivered.

We turned a corner and a black-and-white cat laid on the ground, blood all around her, "Saphire!" I shouted and ran to her side.

Blood was coming out of her neck, her breathing was heavy and her eyes slightly dull.

"Blackfoot?" She rasped.

"I'm here" I licked the blood from her wound.

She coughed, "Blackfoot? Does StarClan really exist?"

I was thrown back by her question but after a heatbeat I knew what she was asking, "Yes it does exist, and I pray that they take you there" the words got caught in my throat.

"T-Thank you Blackfoot… I want to watch over you and your kits…I'm sure their very beautiful" she said.

I felt tears rolled down my face, "Thank you."

"Your mate is so lucky, everyday from the moment I saw you…I wanted to be your mate" she whispered sadly.

I held back a gasp, she loved him too!
Saphire coughed then gasped…and her life was gone.

I laid down on her body I held her tightly and shut my eyes, StarClan take her, let her be in your grounds please…

"Blackfoot! Tangleburr!" Stumpytail ran us but stopped as he saw Saphire's body.

I could hear him whispering into Tangleburr's ear. "What are you guys whispering about?" I raised my head.

Tangleburr looked at my sorrowfully, "Romana was picked up by a Twoleg, she's gone now."

____________________________________

Scourge and BloodClan will not show up anymore, this was a one time show. Saphire is dead and Romana is gone…i'm just as bad as Erin Hunter, bring in character then killing them off or making them disappear lol. I learned that Mowgli is a brown tom not ginger (my bad) so from now on he's brown and Snag in ginger.
Bye~