Chapter 2: I'm So Sorry

*Dream*

I woke up and right in front of me was none other than Shadow and Moon Shadow.

I bowed my head, I couldn't look at them. Shadow tried to warn me but in my fury I Ignored her.

"Blackfoot" she said sternly.

I slowly looked up at her, "I'm so sorry" I quietly cried.

"You brought this upon yourself" Moon Shadow hissed.

I sat on my haunches and Shadow raised her paw to silent her brother.

"No this is our fault just as much as it is his" she said starting to walk over to me.

I heard her pawsteps and started shaking, waiting for her to do something.

Nothing happened. I looked up and all she did was stare at me. Shadow slowly rested her head on my back.

I closed my eyes and snuggled my face into her neck, "I'm so sorry."

"I know you are" she said.

"I'll never get to see my kits, I'll never see Russetfur, Fernshade, Flintfang Hollyflower or Archeye ever again" I wailed.

"Don't forget about the Prohecy" she whispered.

I was about to burst out but everyone disappeared.

                    *End Of Dream*

I jerked my head up. The sun had started to rise. My wounds still stung but they had seemed to start healing.

"Ugh" Clawface snorted and put his paw over his nose.

There was a nasty smell in the air, I gagged at the smell, "Boulder what is that smell?"

The gray tom lifted his head and tasted the air, "It's just a car."

"A car?" I asked completely confused.

"It's what twolegs call Monsters" he explained, "There's a Thunderpath near this place."

"A Thunderpath?" Tangleburr's eyes widened.

"Monster never go off the Thunderpath remember?" Stumpytail yawned.

I looked over at Brokenstar, he was still asleep.

Slowly I stood up and gently streched carfully so I don't open my wounds.

"Where are you going?" Tangleburr asked.

"I'm going to take a look around this place" I said walking to the entrance.

"I'm coming with you" she said and ran over to me.

Clawface sat up, "I'll look after things here until Brokenstar wakes up."

I nodded and headed out with Tangleburr.

____________________________________

I'm so tired, and I'm talking about animal balls with my friends at school. Lol. Moon Shadow and Shadow are back... and they only care about the prohecy.
Boy that would bother Blackfoot. I change the title picture cause it was the same on as the Blackstar's Loyalty.
Anyways have a nice day
Bye~