Chapter 1: Exiled

Blackfoot's POV

I ran and ran and ran. Until I was sure no one followed me. I finally caught up with Tangleburr, Stumpytail and Boulder.

I could smell Clawface's scent behind me, and faintly Brokenstar.

We reached the border of ShadowClan near the Twolegplace. We stopped to catch our breath.

Clawface ran up to us, "Are you all alright?" He asked with concern.

Tangleburr had a light scratch on her face and a torn ear. Boulder and Stumpytail only lost some fur.

However Whitestorm gave one deep scratch on my side. It hurt like crazy and I had a cut near my muzzle.

Tangleburr leaned over and gently licked my wound. Her tougne seem to take away some stinging.

"Clawfacr what about you?" I asked my best friend.

He had some wounds around his neck, like someone was about to kill him.

"An apprentice, he tried to kill me, but Whitestorm had him let me go" he explained a little shakened.

I walk-limped over to comfort my friend.

Tangleburr and Stumpytail joined us and Boulder laid down. We heard a snap and Brokenstar stepped out.

His pelt was covered in scratches, all oozing blood. Blackfoot winced at his own wound.

"Were will we go now?" Tangleburr fretted.

"For tonight maybe we should find a place in there" Boulder looked over to the Twolegplace.

Everyone looked at Brokenstar, he snorted then sighed, "Show us somewhere we can stay Boulder."

Everyone followed Boulder, But I stayed where I was. After a moment Tangleburr and the others noticed he wasn't following.

"What's wrong?" Clawface asked.

I stared into ShadowClan territory, the memory of Russetfur's face. The horror, shock and sadness in her face the last time I looked at her.

I thought of her giant belly, the unborn kits that were close to coming out. I would never meet my kits, they would never have a father.

Russetfur would raise them on her own, with me.

The thought hurt me inside.

"Blackfoot?" Tangleburr shook me.

I looked at them, Boulder, Stumpytail, Clawface, Tangleburr and Brokenstar. They were his only friends now.

"Let's go" I said and we headed out.

We wandered around the Twolegplace for a while until we found a place we could spend the night.

I settled down and Tangleburr cuddled down beside me. Clawface laid down beside me. Boulder and Stumpytail joined us and Brokenstar slept alone.

I closed my eyes and one thought came to me.

Yesterday morning I was Deputy, now I'm an Exiled rouge...

________________________________

Ta da! Exiled finished. I am on a roll new story new chapter in the same day! Love it.
Bye~