Forty

~a few months later~

Addison and Demetri watch from the distance as she watches her own funeral, she sees all her friends and family there. She cries seeing how she sees Naomi and Sam there with Maya who's pregnant, then her parents holding each other, Derek holding Meredith's hand, Mark being held by Lexi, she sees everyone she cares for there. Right now here brother is giving a speech about his favorite memory of her, when it's done Demetri quickly runs Addison out of there.

~seven years later~

"Mom!" Keira runs over with pink hair "look at what Rowan did to my hair!" Lilith looks over to her and Felix's hybrid daughter, their youngest.

"Keira" looking at her daughter "I think your hair looks amazing"

"Dad" Keira complains to her dad when he comes in with Demetri, they stop and stare at her hair "look at what Rowan did!"

"Uh" he looks around before looking at Demetri "do you remember that thing" motioning outside.

"Oh yeah" Demetri nods his head, they go to leave when Keira speaks something that makes them both freeze.

"I have a boyfriend" Keira lies "and I was wondering when is the best time to sleep with him" both vampires turn around fast and run up to Keira.

"Who?" They both ask

"What's going on?" Addison comes inside, her ruby eyes looking around "oh my god" she gasps looking at Keira's hair.

"Rowan did this" Keira shows them "I look like a pink highlighter"

"Oh sweetie" Lilith comes over "I'm sure he didn't use permanent hair dye"

"Who cares about that" Felix growls "who's the boy your dating?"

"I'm not dating anyone" Keira looks at them "if I was he would break up with me because my hair looks like this"

"Honey" Lilith huge her daughter "if the boy breaks up with you because of what your hair looks like, then he doesn't deserve you"

"Mom!" Amelia, Addison and Demetri's daughter runs in her skin pink.

"Never mind" Keira looks at Amelia "my hair color doesn't matter" Keira has dark hair like her parents and dark eyes like her mother.

Before Amelia was born, Addison had fraternal twins. Genevieve was born with red hair and blue eyes, then Odette who was born with blonde hair blue eyes. Amelia was born a few years after the twins with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Oh baby" Addison walks over to her daughter who is crying "it's alright, we can get this out"

"Can we?" She asks "I have a date in a few hours and"

"A what?" Demetri cuts his daughter off "I'm sorry your going on a what? With who? When? How old?"

"Dad" Amelia complains

"Rowan!" The adults yell

~Eight more years later~

"Mom!" Visenya runs into the room "I just met the cutest guy"

"What?" They hear something break and then Felix runs in, his eyes black "who? Who do I have to kill?"

"No one" Visenya assures then mouths to her mom "he asked me out" Lily covers her mouth laughing at her daughter mouthing how cute he guy she met is.

"You know what" Felix says "Daena! Cirilla! Crimson! Keira! Renesmee! In the living room! Now!"

"What did we do?" Crimson asks Nessie when they come into the room. Nessie shrugs her shoulders.

"Felix?" Demetri asks "what's going on?"

"I'm making it clear to my daughters that they aren't allowed to date for a hundred thousand years"

"Oh yeah" Demetri nods his head "I'll do the same" turning "Odette! Genevieve! Amelia! Living room! Now!"

"What's going on?" Addison asks

"Their going to tell their teenage daughters that they can't date" Lily tells her, Addison scoffs

"Dad?" Odette asks "what's going on?"

"Girls" Felix motions "sit down"

"Dad" Nessie looks at them "your scaring us, what's going on?"

"No dating" they both say

"What?" Daena asks "what do you mean? No dating?"

"Exactly what we said" Demetri has his arms crossed "no dating for a hundred thousand years" the girls all stand and complain then.

"You asked for this" Lilith goes to her mate, Felix wraps an arm around her.

"And I wouldn't change this for the world" they then kiss drowning out the complaints of the girls.