Thirty-Two

"Mommy?" Rowan comes into the room "look who's here" I look up from nursing to see Addison in the doorway with two other women.

"Addy" I stand, holding Cirilla I walk over to hug Addy.

"Lily" she smiles pulling back "Lily this is Naomi and Violet" I smile to them "girls this is Lily"

"Nice meeting you" I adjust myself when Ciri is done feeding. Addy makes a grabbing motion and I hand her Ciri.

"You too" they both say

"Sit anywhere" I motion, the girls sit on the couch "do you want to hold them?" I ask

"Can we?" Naomi asks

"Of course" nodding my head, Naomi picks up Visenya and Violet picks up Daena "Naomi the one your holding is Visenya and Violet your holding Daena"

"She's a Game of Thrones fan" Addison tells them "and this one here is Cirilla"

"At least none of them are named Cersei" Violet jokes

"I hate Cersei" I tell them "some people may love her"

"Who?" They ask

"I don't know" shrugging my shoulders "I just know that some people may love her and I don't know who those people are" sitting down "so how is working on a private practice?" Looking at Addison.

"Nice" she answers "it's nice, better than working in a hospital"

"So Lily?" Naomi asks "Addison told us you have a hunky fiancé" looking around "where is he?"

"Where's Felix?" Addison asks

"Daddy's working" Rowan comes downstairs with Crimson.

"Violet, Naomi meet Crimson and you've met Rowan" I answer "oh" I just realize "does your practice have a pediatric doctor?"

"Yeah" Naomi nods her head "Dr. Cooper Freedman, he's a great doctor"

"Great" I sigh "I've been meaning to get the kids into someplace, what's the practices number?" Just then we hear a knock at the door, I go to open it and when I do I see two guys standing there "hi? Can I help you?"

"Hi" waving their hands "I'm Cooper and this is Pete, we're Addison's friends"

"She invited us over" Pete tells me

"Come on in" I move and they head inside, closing the door they go to the living room and see the others there.

"Pete" Addison smiles "Cooper meet Lily" we nod our heads "Lily, Cooper here is the one we were talking about"

"Oh" I look at Cooper

"Trying to set me up?" Cooper jokes

"No" shaking my head "I need a new Pediatrician for the kids" he nods his head "I'll call tomorrow since it's night time but" I yawn "sorry, just tired"

"I would imagine" he looks "twins and triplets?" He asks "is your husband around"

"Fiancé" I answer "and he's in France right now dealing with some business"

"Lily" I look at Addison "why don't you get some sleep, I can watch over the kids till you wake up"

"I don't want to impose"

"You won't be" she assured me "go upstairs and sleep, you look like you need it"

"Also a bath" Violet adds

"If you guys insist" I say, they nod their heads. I head upstairs and when I do I fall asleep.

~Addison's POV~

When Lily goes upstairs and sleeps, I look at the others and they all stare at me "what?"

"Are you sure her fiancé didn't leave leave?" Pete asks

"Yes I'm sure" I hiss, Crimson and Rowan are playing with some toy blocks right now.

"Maybe Lily lied" Naomi suggests "I mean five kids and she looks like she hasn't slept in days"

"He didn't leave" I firmly state "if he's working I believe her" looking around "Lily isn't the type to put her heart out there, the fact that she did is a big thing for her and if she says Felix is working then I believe her"

"Alright" they mutter

"What are their names?" Cooper asks taking Visenya from Naomi

"Your holding Visenya" Naomi tells him "Violet is holding Daena and Addison is holding Cirilla"

"Game of Thrones?" Pete asks