Thirty-Eight

~Addison's POV~

It's been two days since the Captain showed up, right now I'm arriving at the airport with Demetri to see Bizzy. When we head inside we see the Captain doing a crossword puzzle in the newspaper.

"You came" he says as we sit down

"We were summoned" taking my sunglasses off, Demetri rubs my belly which is showing my pregnancy.

"Have you thought of names"

"No" I cut him off

"Baby names" he continues

"If you want to be helpful tell me why she's coming" looking over

"Ask her yourself" he sets the paper down getting up

"Your leaving?" Demetri asks

"Had to make sure Addison came" he then leaves, Demetri and I share a look.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Ask your mother" is the only thing he says, sighing I stand with Demetri heading outside to see Bizzy. When we do she gets off the plane and stares at us.

"You cut your hair" she tilts her head "and your pregnant"

"Yes" looking to Demetri "Bizzy meet Demetri, Demetri this is Bizzy" she walks away and we follow "the Captain was here but then"

"Addison" she stops looking at me "don't push" then she looks between me and Demetri "grow your hair out, don't want people thinking your old"

"I am trying very hard not to kill her" Demetri whispers in my ear

~Lily's POV~

"Hi Paul" Paul comes out and hugs me, I hug him back "I heard you met your imprint"

"Yeah" nodding his head "remember Rachel? Rachel Black?" I nod my head "she's my imprint"

"I'm so happy for you" looking over "Paul this is Crimson and Rowan, you already know Nessie"

"Hi" they say to each other

"Why don't you guys go inside" Paul suggests "Emily made chocolate chip cookies" The kids look at me and I nod my head, they all soon run inside.

"Now" crossing my arms "why did Sam, especially Jacob want me to come?" When they heard Nessie was living with me, Jacob threw a fit they say and demanded I bring Nessie back.

"Jacob imprinted on Nessie" Paul says just as we see Jacob and Sam arrive, the former storming over angry demanding "where is she?"

"Jacob" Sam warns "hi Lily"

"Hi Sam" we hug, as we pull apart Jacob gets in my face.

"Where is Renesmee?" He demands

"She's inside" Paul answers, Jacob runs inside then.

"Have I mentioned" asking them "that I hate Jacob"

"Many times" they both say, looking inside I see Jacob hug Nessie and she looks at me questions looming in her eyes.

"That boy will have to learn to live away from her" is all I say "Nessie is mine, not his and he can't just demand she stay. He's a control freak, you told me about imprints and Jacob can be a friend or brother right now and nothing more"

"Try telling him that" Sam has his arms crossed "I swear he is the worst alpha in our entire history of having wolf shifters"

~Time Skip~

"You can't take her!" Jacob yells at me, grabbing my arm hard.

"Let go" I order

"No" he growls "you are not leaving with her"

"I can and I am" trying to move, Jacob won't let go "Sam! Paul!" They soon come out and see Jacob and his death grip.

"Jacob let go!" Sam orders

"You aren't my alpha" he looks over "and Nessie is staying with me" I knee him in the balls hard making him let go. Shaking my head I go to my car.

"You can video chat or call but other than that you aren't seeing her unless I visit" closing the door we soon leave.