Thirty-Three

"Do you think I should?" Addison asks me, it's been a little over two months since Felix had left and I wish I could go to him but I can't. So I've been occupying myself and the kids from wondering about him, like right now I'm at the park doing some workouts with other moms. Addison is next to me as I push the stroller with the triplets and do lunges.

"Yes" looking at her "you'll be an excellent mother"

"I don't know" we soon stop with the lunges and do squats, well I do. Addison is kind of also but not really since she's wearing heels and business clothes "what if I meet a guy?"

"Addy" I have her look at me "having a guy would be great but being a mother is an experience that fills everything in you" she looks at me for a moment.

"What's going on?" She asks "really? Where's Felix?"

"He's working on some business" I tell her "his boss, his uncle has been having him work nonstop for the past few months" lying kind of "I don't know" shrugging my shoulders "all I know is that I don't like him, his uncle...there isn't something right about him"

"You think he's a bad guy?" She asks as we head over to the bench to sit down.

"Yeah" Aro isn't a good guy, he's power hungry but I don't want Felix to leave his friends because of me "but I don't know, it's a feeling"

"So the baby thing" she changes the topic after a few minutes "you really think I should do it?"

"Yes" nodding my head

"Okay" she breathes out scared "I'll do it, I'll start the fertility drugs"

~One Month Later~

"Don't worry" I inject more hormones into my friend "this will all be worth it"

"Hopefully" she groans "my god, how many more of these shots are there?"

"Only one" I tell her

"Daddy!" We hear the twins say, looking over we see Felix and Demetri by the stairs. Their rings off and no contacts revealing their vampire nature.

"Red eyes" Addison breathes before passing out.

"Addison" I grab her, checking her pulse she seems fine. I mean, she isn't sick so it must be see the guys.

"Let me" Demetri takes her and sets her down on the couch.

"What happened?" I ask Felix

"Your sister had a hybrid child" Felix informs me, coming over he pulls me into a hug and I hug him back. Pulling away I grab his face and kiss him, my god it's been too long since I've been in his arms.

"Eww!" We look over to see Demetri covering the kids eyes.

"Wait" I look at Felix "so Bella really"

"She really was pregnant" Felix confirms "you have a niece named Renesmee"

"Renesmee?" I say "did she mix Renee and Esme's names together?"

"Apparently" Demetri looks at the drugs "why do you have fertility drugs?"

"Are you trying to have another baby?" Felix asks me

"No" shaking my head "this is for Addison"

"She's trying to have a baby?" Demetri asks

"Want to see the babies?" I ask Felix instead

"Where are they?" He looks around