Twenty-Six

"Mi amor" Felix pulls back, taking my face in his hands "as much as I want to do this, I'm not risking putting you into early labor" rubbing my belly before kissing it "they need to stay in here for a bit longer, remember?" I nod my head. I smile as the babies start to kick, grabbing his hand I place it over where one of the babies is kicking and he smiles as the little one kicks.

"How is it" I ask "how is it that I feel so...so happy and feel so much" emotions come over me as I cry "for these babies and the twins, I love them so much"

"Because" Felix takes my face in his hands "you Lilith Marshall have so much love to give that it's impossible not to give any of that love away" picking my up "now let's get that doctors scent off of you before I track him down and murder him for touching what's mine" growling that part out making me more horny.

"Fine" I mutter annoyed, but I love how Felix is running his hands over my body scrubbing into my skin my new sweet pineapple and honey melon scented body wash. My last one was making me sick.

I close my eyes and moan as Felix continues to wash me "okay" Felix whispers in my ear "we could maybe do something" spreading my legs Felix holds me as I place a hand on his shoulder when he slips a finger into me.

"Oh god" holding onto Felix, he presses a finger against my clit. We were told that we couldn't fuck, like him actually fucking me but never said anything about finger fucking me.

"More" I moan as Felix adds another finger into me "Felix" moaning, Felix thrusts in and out of me fast. Pressure builds in me before I cum all over his fingers.

Felix stands back up and kisses me, I giggle smiling into my mates mouth. Pulling back I feel the water get cold and shiver, Felix turns it off before taking me out of the shower placing me on the counter. Grabbing a towel, Felix drys me off.

When he's done, he picks me up and brings me to our room. Setting me down, Felix grabs some clothes for me and helps me put them on. Well really he helped slip on the dress since it's a black maternity dress.

"I'm tired" yawning, getting under the covers I grab my pregnancy pillow "wish to join me?" Looking at my mate "or you can hold me and watch as I sleep and listen to mine and the babies heartbeats"

"The second" he tells me joining me, pulling me close and making sure I'm comfy with my pregnancy pillow. Lying down I soon fall asleep.