Eighteen

"Really?" I ask, tears coming to my eyes.

"Seriously?" Bella scoffs "crying?"

"I have a bunch of fertility drugs coursing through me" I snap at her, Demetri comes towards me "of course I'm emotional" I then cry into Demetri's chest, wiping my tears away I look to Paul "I promise before I'm turned you'll get to meet the kids"

"That's all I ask" he says and we hug, we see Quil and Embry keep Bella from going inside.

"Allow me" I tell Quil and Embry, looking at Bella I flip her onto her back. She groans, then with the arm I have I snap it and she screams in pain. Letting go Bella goes into a fetal position holding her arm, Carlisle goes to her side.

"Did you record the whole thing?" I ask Demetri, seeing him hold his phone up.

"Oh please" Demetri scoffs "a once in a lifetime moment to see that human be out in her place? Yes I am recording this"

Shaking my head "let's go" I get on his back and we soon leave the reservation and go to the others. When we do I see them and start to cry, Felix comes over and pulls me into a hug. I hear him growl at Demetri.

"I did nothing" Demetri holds his hand up "she saw her friends and made her very emotional"

"I am not emotional" I grab a pillow and hit Demetri, I keep crying as I hit him.

"Someone help" Demetri says just as I tackled him and kept hitting him, soon someone picks me up and takes me away from Demetri but I then threw the pillow and it hits his head.

"What did they say?" Jane asks

"That whether she's human or vampire" Demetri says "she's always welcomed there" I soon cry again "are we sure she isn't pregnant?" Demetri whispers and I whip my head at him and glare.

"I think she heard you" Alec mutters

"No shit Shirlock and Watson" I go to kick them but Felix holds me to him.

"Oh leave her be" Jane comes to my side "she has so many hormones going through her that her filter is off"

"Can we just go home?" I ask "I miss my babies and oh god, I miss my babies" I soon cry into Felix's chest. He rubs my back as I cry.

~Paul's POV~

As I watch the blonde vampire take Lilith away I get a pang in my chest, I didn't imprint on her but I do love her. Like with Jacob how he loves and can't get Bella out of his head, I can't get Lilith out of my head. But unlike Jacob I manage to keep how I feel a secret.

"Oh my god" I turn my head to Quil as she points to me then to Lilith, he keeps pointing like a madman "oh my god!"

"What?" Jared asks

"Paul imprinted!" Quil couldn't be anymore wrong

"What?" Sam asks

"No" shaking my head "I didn't imprint"

"The lovesick look in your eyes" Quil comes over and grabs my face, looking into my eyes "what?" He makes an o "your in love, aw"

"It's just like with Jacob" Embry says holding onto Seth "oh this is just so sad"

"At least I can keep it to myself" I mutter crossing my arms looking around "look, unlike Jacob I know Lilith doesn't share the same feelings I share for her and I know she isn't my imprint"

"You and Jacob should start a club" Leah says "wait, there aren't anymore Swan girls right?"

"No" Billy says as I say "well"

"Well?" Sam asks "my god there's another sister?"

"No" shaking my head "a daughter, Lily's daughter Crimson"

"Crimson?" Embry asks "like the color?" I nod my head.