Thirty-Four

"Vampires are real" Addison breathes, she woke up thirty minutes ago and we told her everything.

"Yes" I say

"And I'm your mate?" Addison looks at Demetri

"Yes" he says

"And your sister had a half human, half vampire child? Vampire males can procreate with human women?" She asks

"Yes" Felix answers this time

"We'll give you two some space" I tell Addison, grabbing Felix's hand I lead him to our room. Once there I close the door, locking it I look at Felix who kisses me. The nannies took the kids ten minutes ago, I had hired three nannies for the triplets and twins since I figured it would take that many.

I moan into Felix's mouth, pulling away I look at my mate and his dark eyes. Trailing my fingers over his face, remembering everything about him I kiss him again.

~Demetri's POV~

I stare at my mate as she processes what I told her. When we hear moans from upstairs and something breaking I ask her "why don't we go someplace else?"

"Yeah" nodding her head "my house is next door" I nod my head, putting on my ring we head over to her place.

When we do we stay silent just staring at one another before she says "I'm a cheater"

"What?" I ask

"I'm a cheater, I cheated on my husband with his best friend and he cheated on me" she starts to ramble, I go over and take her face in my hands.

"Breathe" I tell her "with me in and out" I pretend to breathe "there" letting her head go "I'm known as the Casanova of vampires"

"The Casanova?" She asks chuckling "I'm sorry" wiping the tears "but I don't know how to feel about this"

"It's alright" I tell her "why don't we take this one step at a time, get to know one another" tilting my head "if that's alright?"

"Yeah" nodding her head "I'd like that"

"I'm Demetri"

"Addison" she responds

~Felix's POV~

I hold my mate to me as she sleeps, she looks like she hasn't slept in months. I hated being away from her, but I was looking forward to destroying her sister. But for whatever reason, Aro had us leave.

I remember the conversation with her sister Bella before leaving

Memory

"Felix" I look to see Bella Swan with the hybrid "how's my sister?"

"I don't see how that's any of your concern" crossing my arms

"Look" she says "I'm asking because" she mouths "I don't want her" I raise my eyebrow when she points to the hybrid who looking at me scared and curious.

"The Cullens?" I ask, she shrugs her shoulders. Taking my phone out, I send to the pack alpha Sam the video of Edward drinking from a human.

"Mommy?" The hybrid asks, but I stop the newborn when she tries to hit the hybrid. She would hit her own child? Shaking my head.

"Come with me" I pick up the little girl, she just looks at Bella who runs away.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks, I think it over.

"To meet your aunt and older siblings" I run down to the others, Aro ordered Jane and Alec to stay behind with Demetri and I when we go down to visit our mates.

When I find them they see I have the hybrid in my arms "Felix?" Demetri asks

"Hi" the hybrid waves her hand "I'm Renesmee"

"Hi" they all say

Memory Ends

"Daddy?" I hear a whisper and look over to see Crimson standing there, I make sure my body and Lily's is covered.

"Crimson" I look at her "could you wait outside for a few minutes" she soon leaves, when she does I put on some clothes before I leave the room. When I do I see Crimson tackle my legs, I bend down and pick her up hugging my daughter.

"Daddy" my daughter cries "I missed you"

"I missed you too my little one" rubbing her back as she cries holding my tight

"Promise you'll never leave" she begs "I don't want you to leave again"

"I won't" holding her "I won't ever willingly leave you, your brother, your sisters or your mommy ever"