Twenty

It's been a few months since finding out I'm pregnant, it's been a roller coaster of hormones. No one but Felix, the kids or my female friends in upper guard have gone near me since they feared one wrong thing to say and my emotions would be set off.

Right now Felix and I are making a trip to Washington for two reasons, one the best neonatal surgeon lives there and I have a high risk pregnancy of triplets. That's right, not one not two but three babies are currently in my uterus. The second is that Bella and the Cullens sent an invitation to her and Edwards wedding, so we are heading there to check up on them.

"Mommy?" Crimson comes in with my phone in her hand, she and her brother were on it earlier watching Happy Tree Friends. Crimson told me that the show was about furry forest animals and I just zoned out after that "someone named Charlie has been calling for the past ten times" My phone is ringing "it's him"

I hold my hand out and she puts my phone in it, answering it I sigh "what?"

"So your coming to Bella's wedding" he says

"Is there a question somewhere in there? If not"

"You will not ruin Bella's big day" he growls "understand"

"I doubt I'd have to do much" grabbing my shoes for the wedding "Bella is more than capable of ruining days such as this" hanging up I finish packing.

"Mi amor" Felix strides in and picks me up, setting me on the bed I give him a look "you are having triplets" placing a hand on my belly "remember the doctor told you to take it easy"

"Yes" nodding my head "she also told me not to do anything strenuous, yet I am by saying yes to going to Isabella Swan's wedding"

"I still can't believe you two are attending" I see Heidi in the doorway with Corin, Felix's ex.

"Neither can I" Felix and I say at the same time

"Do you two need any help?" Corin asks

"No" shaking our heads, but I said "when do we leave?" Yawning

"In a few hours" Felix tells me "rest" he didn't have to tell my twice, soon I fall asleep.

~Felix's POV~

I watch my mate fall asleep, turning to Corin and Heidi they look at Lily with envy.

"Aro is having Demetri and the twins accompany you so that the Cullens don't do anything" Corin tells me, just then the two leave closing the door. Going to the bed I lie next to my mate who pulls me to her. Why can't Bella Swan die?