Twenty-Four

It's been a couple weeks since the wedding, right now Demetri is taking me to my doctors appointment since Felix took the kids in for a check up. When we get to the hospital and I wait on the exam table, Demetri I see is playing some game of his phone while I wait for Addison. When she comes in she comes in with an intern.

"Hey Addy" she smiles "who's this?"

"Lily meet Dr. Karev" Addison introduces us "Dr. Karev will be doing the exam today" looking at him smugly "isn't that right?"

"Yeah" nodding his head, grabbing my chart he looks through it "okay. Ms. Marshall, 29 weeks pregnant with triplets" closing the chart Dr. Karev looks at me "okay" after ten minutes of Dr. Karev checking my vitals and Demetri staring at him like a hawk did Dr. Karev show us my babies.

"Here they are" Dr. Karev points to each of them "all healthy" he declares, turning the sound machine on I listen to the heartbeats. When he stops and wipes the gel off "your kids are all good, see you in a few weeks" he soon leaves and I look at Addison.

"What did he do?" I ask, Demetri helps me off the exam table.

"He screwed me over" Addison smiles "screw with me, I screw with you but ten times harder" looking at Demetri "where's Felix? Sorry"

"Addison meet Demetri, Felix's brother" the two shake hands "Demetri this is my friend Addison, Felix is with the twins getting a check up here" she nods her head, her pager soon goes off "I need to go but let's do lunch" leaving the room.

"She seems...nice" Demetri tries to say something for her behavior.

"Yeah" shaking my head we leave "do not let Felix know about Dr. Karev examining me"

"If I can smell his scent then Felix will too" we get on the elevator "Felix is more likely going to kill him" shaking my head with laughter we see Meredith come in.

"Hi Meredith" she jumps looking at us

"Lily right?" She asks then looks to Demetri "hi, I'm Meredith" holding her hand out they shake hands.

"Demetri" he smiles to her and she giggles, when the doors open we leave but in different directions "she's cute"

"Don't even think about it" I warn, just then I get a phone call "hello"

"Lilith" I hear Bella's voice, she sounds sick. Have my prayers been answered?

"Bella" Demetri looks over curious "what do you want?"

"I'm pregnant" she tells me "and Edward"

"Realized how much of a dirty little whore you are" getting in the car, Demetri drives us back to the apartment.

"You know" she gets defensive "most people say congratulations when finding out someone's pregnant"

"I'd say that if it was a good thing" rubbing my belly.

"Bitch" she calls me

"And your a whore" yawning since I'm tired "what do you want?"

"The baby is Edwards" Bella tells me, my eyebrows furrow "and he wants...he wants"

"I don't have all day" I tell her as Demetri parks the car before coming to my side to help me out "so hurry up"

"He wants to terminate it" she cries "you've got to help me"

"Why?" I ask "Bella we are not sisters and that child your carrying if it is one...it's not my responsibility, my responsibility is to my kids and those I care for not you"

"Please" she begs "I...I can't lose this child"

"I'll think about it" hanging up

"What was that about?" Demetri asks as we get to the apartment.

"Bella's pregnant and she's claiming it's Edwards" I sit down on the couch.