Three

"I even have a picture" I show them the picture I took "now if anyone asks who the slut is, I have proof it's her" when Embry sees he frowns "what?"

"That's my friend Jacob" he tells me "he's been going after your sister for a while now"

"Really?" I put my phone away "why? The only interesting thing about her is her ability to throw herself at men like a common whore"

"Well now that Bella and Charlie don't need you" Paul asks "how long will you be in town?"

"I've scheduled for a week so if you want to catch up sometime"

"Still like to cliff dive?" Paul asks

"Hell yeah" smiling

"Want to go cliff diving in a few days?" Paul asks

"Sure" nodding my head, looking around "meet you here on Thursday? Noon sound good?" They nod their heads and I soon leave "okay I'll see you then" I walk away from them then.

~Time Skip~

When I meet Paul and the others up for cliff diving I have a marble print bikini on underneath my yoga pants and sweater. I see them all wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers, walking over Pul wraps an arm around my shoulders. He's really warm, maybe he's a naturally warm person.

"Ready?" He asks

"Ready?" He asks

"Yeah" nodding my head, when we get to the cliffs I see it's from a higher point than before "wow, we're up here high"

"Yeah" nodding his head "we take things to the next level of adrenaline rushes"

"Okay then" taking off my clothes I see Paul and Embry check my body out shamelessly, Sam and Jared are just staring at my face "so who's up first?"

"That would be Jared" Paul and Embry grab Jared before shoving him off the cliff, I laugh "you next" Paul grabs me and jumps off the cliff with me in his arms. When we come up for air I laugh.

"Really?" I ask him, he nods his head and we head for shore soon. As we go I see Isabella looking over the railing of the road to us.

"What?" Paul asks

"Isabella" I point, he looks and groans "come on, let's not let Isabella ruin our fun" we head to shore.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few more days since coming to Forks and Paul and I were going to watch Face Punch, a last thing to do before I head back to Vegas when we hear some yelling. Going to it we see Bella and some random teenager hooking up, Jacob Black yelling at them.

"And you think Lily is the biggest slut?" Paul asks, they turn to us. Bella looks at Paul and smiles, he just frowns at them.

"Lilith?" Bella asks looking at me "what are you doing here?"

"Hello Isabella" she hates it when people use her full name "and what I'm doing here is none of your concern" looking at Jacob "you thought she cares for you"

"Yeah" he yells "we are sleeping together"

"Jake" Bella says exasperated "I only slept with you to get over Edward, that's it" motioning between them "we aren't a thing, never have been. It's just sex" Jacob soon storms off.

"He needs someone" Paul looks at me "sorry"

"Go" I nod my head in Jacob's direction "he needs a friend, I'll call you later"

"Thanks" we hug before he leaves, that just leaves Bella and this unknown teenager.

"You truly know how to piss people off" I look at Bella then to the teenager "hope you used protection, with the amount of people Isabella's slept with" I smirk as Bella looks at me in anger and the teenager looks at her "wouldn't want to catch anything"