Twenty-Five

"Why do I smell another male's scent on you?" Felix demands as he carries in the twins who are sleeping "Demetri?"

"Your smelling the doctor who examined Lily" Demetri doesn't look up from the book he's reading on the couch as he tells Felix this.

"What happened to Dr. Montgomery?" He demands "since when did you get a male doctor? And exam? What exactly did he examine? What part of you did this man touch?"

"It's a teaching hospital" I remind him "he's only there to learn" Felix soon takes the kids to their rooms before coming back.

"Learn what?" Felix demands siting next to me and rubs my belly, I give him a look "don't look at me like that, another man touched my mate"

"What do you want me to do?" I asks amused by his wordiness and territorial vampire shit "go take a shower" Felix just stares at me "my god"

"Fe" Demetri calls out "your going to need to help her" he's right, this morning it took ten minutes just to put one shoe on before calling for help.

"He's right" I hold my hand out and Felix helps me up, when he does I take a breather "wow that was hard" Demetri chuckles "I don't mean his dick"

"I was laughing at your reaction to getting up" he says "I never even thought about"

"My mates dick?" I ask

"Oh look at the time" he runs away then, I look at Felix who stares at me.

"Don't look at me like that" I warn "I am pregnant with triplets" I start to cry "my hormones are all over the place, it hurts to stand, I need to pee constantly" Felix pulls me into a hug and rubs my back "and if I take another shower since I took one this morning I'm going to have dry skin and" Felix cuts me off with a kiss.

I moan as we kiss, placing my hands on his buttoned up shirt I rip it open. Buttons flying everywhere, pulling back look at my mate. I kissing his neck and undo his belt and zipper, trailing kisses down his check I sit back on the couch before pulling his hard cock out. Wrapping my hand around him I pump up and down, I lick the tip of him before taking him in my mouth.

Felix grabs a fistful of my hair when I suck him off, he pushes me to go faster and I place my hands on his hips when he fucks my mouth. I feel him get bigger before he releases in me. I swallow his load pulling back I look up at my mate.

Felix bends down and picks me up bridal style, bringing me to the bathroom he strips my clothes off. He turns on the shower for me, I look at my naked mate. I look at his body, his six pack and how huge his muscles are. As I look at him I feel warmth pool between my legs.

When Felix comes over to pick me up I grab the back of his neck and pull him down into a kiss.