Ten

~Lily's POV~

I soon wake up and look around, so it wasn't a dream. Looking down I see the twins heads on my side using me as a pillow. Getting up I silently and carefully grab the pillows and place the kids heads on top of the pillows. Then I get out of the bed and head to look around the place. Nice place, monotone colors. Then I go to one of the closed door and sees it leads to a bathroom and another to a huge closet.

"Morning" I jump pressing a hand to my heart as I turn around to see that Felix from earlier look at me

"Hi" I whisper

"Why are we whispering?" He asks

"The kids" I point to the two kids that are sleeping on the bed, he nods his head and motion for me to follow him. We walk into the hallway and once there we talk in normal volume "so...why am I here? No offense just, why?"

"Your my mate" he tells me

"As in soulmates?" I ask, he nods his head "could we take things like one at a time? Go on dates?"

"Of course" he tells me "but you need to be turned" I nod my head, his face then hardens as he looks down the hall and says "I'm not asking her that" I look down to see some vampires look from around the corner to us.

"Ask me what?" Looking at him crossing my arms

"Ask her!" I hear a woman's voice yells "or I will!"

"Or better yet" I see a brunette woman come down this was, well march until that vampire Demetri quickly picks her up and drags her back to the others.

"You might as well ask me whatever they want you to ask" I suggest to Felix "before one of them kidnaps me" I joke, Felix's face darkens at the thought.

"They" Felix sighs annoyed "I didn't want to ask you outright and a few certain female vampires however want me to ask right away" growling that part "this" I look at him silent "they want me to ask"

"Can you have some babies!" I hear, looking down I see Felix glare at the vampires who look at us. Then I see Demetri and two other male vampires grab the females and drag them away.

"What?" I ask looking to Felix

"Before I turn you" Felix says "the girls want you to have some more babies"

"Babies? As in plural?" I ask, he nods his head "how many were they thinking?"

"More than ten" I stare at him before bursting out laughing.

"More than ten" I laugh out, I hold me stomach as I fall down laughing hard. I laugh for about ten minutes before I calm down and stand up "sorry" waving my hand wiping the tears on my face "but why did they think I'd give birth to over ten babies?"

"I don't know" he shrugs his shoulder "but I had to ask since they well are"

"Going through baby fever?" I ask, he nods his head "look, I've always pictured having more kids but I didn't think vampires can"

"We can't" he tells me "I'm thinking they want you to go to a fertility specialist"

"Yes!" We hear someone yell

"I'm going to murder them" Felix mutters low enough for me to hear.

"What's the time frame?" I ask

"Time frame?" He asks

"You know, for how long I stay human?" I ask

"I was hoping to turn you within the month but if you want" he asks but I cut him off.

"If that's the time frame then yes" I say "I'll have some babies" I hear some screams of happiness "they really want babies don't they?" I let out a small laugh.

"Yes" Felix nods his head "yes they do"