Thirteen

When the three of us arrive to the Cullen residence, we see everyone including Bella outside waiting for us. Everyone with their mates it seems, the air is tense.

"Felix, Alec" a blonde vampire says stiffly then turning to me "you must be Lilith, it's a pleasure to meet you"

"I wish I could say the same" crossing my arms, I see Bella glare at me while I just smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Edward demands holding Bella close to him, she smirks to me this time as I raise my eyebrow.

"We originally came to get a few things my mate left before she left Forks" Felix tells them "but when we saw Bella Swan still human" fear goes through them, the smirk on Bella's face falls "well, I called the kings and they've granted us permission to stay in Forks till Bella Swan is turned"

"Failure to do so" Alec smirks "is the end of this coven" I notice a blonde female vampire glare at Edward and Bella, interesting. Yeah, it was my idea actually to call the kings and ask if we could stay till Bella is changed or else.

"Bella doesn't graduate for a few more days" Alice speaks up "I told them I'd turn after her graduation"

"When?" I ask "you might want to give dates, specifics as to when Isabella will be turned"

"You can't tell us what to do" Edward growls, the others in his coven shoot him a warning look while Bella smiles like she won the lottery.

"No" Felix somewhat agrees "but Alec and I can" pulling me into his embrace "and Lilith being my mate means she can through me so..." I smile up at me mate.

"Why don't we give them a countdown?" I suggest, looking to the Cullens "if Isabella isn't turned within lets say the next month we kill them all of them"

"You can't" Edward protests but stops when Alec has his petrifying black mist surround them, barely touching them but there as a warning.

"I believe I just did" smiling "that's your timeline, Isabella turned within the next month or die" turning to the guys "let's go boys" Felix picks me up bridal style and Alec pulls back his mist before we leave.

When we get to Seattle, Felix brings us straight to the hotel not wanting any newborns to get to me. Yeah apparently there's a newborn army being created to destroy the Cullens and Bella.

"So?" Jane asks "how did it go?"

"Lilith gave the Cullens a due date to turn Bella Swan" Alec goes over to his sister, Demetri comes out of his room then wearing a green face mask.

"What?" He asks

"Your face" Alec points to his own "it has this green goop on it"

"It's a face mask" Demetri waves to his face "I need to exfoliate my skin" when he says that Felix barks out a laugh and I slap his shoulder smiling, the twins just give him an unimpressed look "what? Perfection like my face takes time and effort"

"God you sound like a girl" Jane comments

"Come" Felix brings me to his room and has me sit on the bed, when he does he goes to a drawer then hands me a box with a bow. Opening it I see it's a new phone "for the one Rowan destroyed, same number and all your old contacts are in it"

"Thank you" setting the phone down I go to Felix and kiss him on the lips. Pulling back I see I have many missed calls from Nathan, Daisy and the Swans.