Fourteen

"Why am I being brought?" I ask Paul who is apparently a wolf shifter, yeah Felix told me that and I then asked Paul about it. He soon phased when I said I'm dating a cold one vampire then the others got involved and now I'm going to a bonfire.

"Billy wants you to know the legends" he tells me wrapping an arm around my shoulders "besides it gives us time to hang out"

"Yeah" wrapping my arm around his waist we take our seats, I sit next to Leah Clearwater "hi, your Leah Clearwater right?"

"Yeah" she narrows her eyes on me "your Lilith Swan"

"Marshall" I correct "I just have the unfortunate luck of being related to the Swans" she just looks at me

"I have a feeling we're going to be great friends" she tells me, I smile then shiver. Right now I'm wearing a black tank top with black jeans, black boots and a red cardigan.

"I heard about your dad" I tell her "he was a good man, better father than my own

"I heard about your dad" I tell her "he was a good man, better father than my own...I'm sorry for your loss" I was heartbroken when I heard Harry Clearwater died. He was more of a father to me than my own.

"Thank you" she nods her head "he talked about you, said you were like a second daughter"

"I remember he always talked about how proud he was of you" when I left I stayed in touch with Harry "he'd be proud knowing you are helping protect La Push from vampires" she then pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you" she whispers

"Of course" I hug her back, when we pull away we see everyone stare at us "what?"

"Leah Clearwater just hugged you" Jared points to us "she doesn't hug anyone"

"Maybe she does she just doesn't hug you" Leah snarks back then she groans "ugh Bella Swan" I look at frown seeing Bella.

"Huh, so the whore shows her face" I comment "let me guess, like with me Billy wants her to know why your tribe hates vampires?"

"Unfortunately" nodding his head

"I'm guessing she just told Jacob about what happened the other day" I told Sam about the ultimatum I gave the Cullens, he nods his head understanding since he knows Bella has no intention of being human.

"What's she doing here?" Jacob growls to his father who is in a wheelchair pointing at me "she threatened Bella"

"Who hasn't?" I ask "besides Bella and the Cullens told the Vampire government about her existence, be grateful they don't know about any of yours"

"Is that a threat?" he growls

"No" crossing my arms "a warning, one of the kings hates wolves and they have a rule about humans knowing so" waving around "I'm just warning you"

"Jacob Black" Sam uses his alpha voice "sit down or leave, I will not ask again" he sits down soon grumbling. Holding Bella to him as Billy soon starts the story.