29

"Don't let up right here, okay? Keep your abs tight baby

"Don't let up right here, okay? Keep your abs tight baby." Jordyn stood behind Kyaira while she was bent over, doing rows with two 30 pound dumbbells.

"This shit hurt." She hissed, bringing her elbows back towards her hips, her arms basically shaking from how strenuous this workout was.

"You only have ten more. Keep your back straight Ke." She chuckled, fixing her stance once she raised up a bit.

Kyaira dropped the weights after she finished up her set, blowing out a long breath of relief while trying to regain control of her heart rate.

"You did good baby. You tired?" Jordyn laughed, wrapping her arms around her waist, seeing the pout on her face.

"You know I'm tired. What kind of dumbass question is that?" She frowned, and Jordyn laughed again, letting her go.

"You finished though. That's all that matters. Drink some water." She gestured to the water cooler dispenser that Amazi had in his home gym.

Kyaira grabbed a paper cup, putting cold water in it and wasted no time to chug it, then she did the same with four more cups.

"Damn. I need to shower." She chuckled, removing her waist trainer that was dripping with her sweat.

"Ouuu shit now. Y'all ass stank." Amazi walked inside, carrying two car seats, catching both of their attention.

"Shut up. Hi babies!" Jordyn smiled big, looking down at their fully dressed daughters who were wearing the same matching outfits.

"You leaving with them already?" Kyaira pouted, letting her daughter, E'maija, grab ahold of her finger.

"Do not start that crying shit man." Amazi shook his head at her, and she fanned her face to stop herself, leaning over to kiss both of the girls cheeks.

"You have the right bottles Mazi? I don't want them using them ones with the nipples that make them cranky." Jordyn went through the diaper bag he packed, and he laughed while pulling away from her.

His daughters were just a little over nine months old now, and he'd took them out without Jordyn and Kyaira plenty of times, but each time the two women did the same thing.

They got so emotional whenever their daughters left the house without them. The attachment each of them had to both babies was literally crazy. They were stingy as hell when it came to their kids.

E'maija and Errielle were literal split images of their mothers, and it was as if Amazi hadn't even put it any work-when they all knew that was a lie.

The two babies were healthily growing every single day, and brought joy to all three parents with every breath they took.

"Y'all do too much. I just came to tell y'all I was leaving, damn." Amazi chuckled, picking the car seats back up from the ground of the in-home gym.