18

"Kyaira stop being dramatic

"Kyaira stop being dramatic." Jordyn laughed, pulling the key out of the ignition of her 2022 Nissan Altima, while glancing over at Kyaira.

"How am I being dramatic? We not finna split up, the hell? Do I look like Amazi to you?" She frowned, getting out of the car with her after grabbing her purse.

The two of them had just pulled up to Walmart, and planned to pick up some things for a dinner idea that Jordyn saw on tiktok and wanted Kyaira to cook-but ultimately knew they'd end up completely grocery shopping.

To make it less of a hassle, Jordyn suggested they split the list up and each find half of what was on it, but Kyaira obviously didn't agree with that plan.

"You spoiled as hell." Jordyn chuckled, looking down at their fingers that were intertwined, and Kyaira shrugged, scrolling on her phone.

"I don't know why you wanna be away from me so bad anyways, it's like you hate me or something." She spoke, going to her notes app to see what all the two had come up with as their list.

"You been around Mazi for too damn long." Jordyn shook her head, smiling once Kyaira laughed.

Kyaira pulled a shopping cart from the long line of them, and both girls placed their purses inside of it, positioning them closer to the handlebar side of the cart.

"Why don't you and Amazi ever listen to me?" She sucked her teeth after taking another scan over the list, and Jordyn took her gaze from her surroundings to look at her.

"What we do now?" She chuckled, grabbing a package of cutie oranges, putting them inside of the cart.

"I told y'all to write down five meals for dinner this week, and y'all only put one-tonight's. I should make y'all ass starve for being so hardheaded." Kyaira shook her head, both of them grabbing more fruits and vegetables.

"I told Amazi to do it 'cause he picky as hell. Take that up with him." She shrugged, pulling a plastic bag from the rack to fill it with tomatoes.

"He definitely not eating shit." She sucked her teeth in response, pushing the cart out of the produce section once they were done, and Jordyn laughed.

Kyaira walked a bit ahead of her, and Jordyn watched her turn the cart onto the aisle of pasta noodles and breads, watching her figure move in the brown sundress she wore.

"You look pretty today baby." Jordyn complimented, reaching to grab some fettuccine noodles since she was closest to it.

"Thank you. I see you tried to match with me miss girl." She smirked over at her, and Jordyn laughed, waving her off.

"I got ready first, girl boo," She tossed a loaf of thick white bread into the cart, and pulled her own dress down further over her thick thighs.

While Kyaira's tight brown sundress went down to her ankles, Jordyn wore a looser fitting one that was a few shades lighter and stopped at her mid thigh.