19

"Ouuu, those are cute

"Ouuu, those are cute." Kyaira complimented, looking at the tapered short nails that Jordyn was getting done.

"They the color of your cum t-,"

"Jordyn!" She frowned at her, and she laughed, shrugging her shoulders. She'd been around Amazi way too long.

"We always get the same thing. Next time, let's do long." Jordyn suggested, seeing the French tipped short nails that Kyaira was getting done.

"No. If we get long, how are we gonna-you know?" She did a hand gesture with her fingers, and Jordyn laughed again.

"You right, my bad. You sho' right." Jordyn chuckled, checking her toes to see if the top gloss on them were done drying.

"You lady all done. All done, get boyfriend." The Vietnamese nail tech, Sui, gestured over towards Amazi who was sat in the waiting area, and both girls laughed.

"Boyfriend!" Sui called to him, and Amazi looked up from his phone with a frown, before it disappeared as he laid eyes on Kyaira and Jordyn.

"Sui that's not your boyfriend. That's my boyfriend." Kyaira told her, smiling as Amazi approached them.

"You very big, my big boyfriend." Sui said to Amazi, who laughed, shaking his head at her. Sui fake screamed once Jordyn bucked at her, making them all laugh.

"No smoke. I want no smoke." Sui held her hands up in surrender, before taking the money that Amazi held out to pay for their nails.

"Bye girl. Thank you." Jordyn chuckled, waving as Amazi led them out of the shop.

"Why you ain't get white Ke?" Amazi frowned, seeing her French tipped soft pink colored toes.

"I'm not a regular bitch. Haven't noticed yet?" She rose an eyebrow, getting in the backseat after he opened her door.

"Bitch, what that make me?" Jordyn frowned as well, and Kyaira laughed, shrugging her shoulders.

"You hard headed as hell." Amazi shook his head at her, cranking up his Range Rover to pull out of the parking lot.

Kyaira chuckled, knowing that before they'd even arrived he told them both to get all white on their toes, but she once she saw the pink that matched her nails, she folded.

She lifted her feet from her sandals, and put them on the center console in the front so that Amazi could see her toes, and she smiled once he grabbed them.

"Let me see yo nails baby." Amazi glanced over at Jordyn while his right hand soothingly rubbed at Kyaira's feet.

She held out her left hand for him to see, her other occupied with typing on her phone.

"Who you texting?" He rose an eyebrow, not even interested in the nails anymore, but more so on her screen's brightness that was dimmed.

"Not you in my business?" She chuckled, looking over at him while he drove.