20

Kyaira frowned in her sleep, her body warming up by the second from how hot she was

Kyaira frowned in her sleep, her body warming up by the second from how hot she was. You'd think that with the air on 60°, the ceiling fan on high and the pedestal fan on 3 that it would be impossible to become hot-but that proved to be possible every morning.

She turned her body to the side, and she could feel Amazi's strong arm grip her tighter, making her roll her eyes at how clingy he was.

She closed her eyes in an attempt to doze back off, and images of what they did last night flashed through her mind. Remembering that he finished inside her, she groaned at the fact she would have to take a plan B. She hated the side effect of them.

After reaching behind her to grab Jordyn's hand, she frowned, turning her head to see that she wasn't on the side of her anymore.

"Where you goin'?" Amazi's voice rasped, keeping his arm locked around her once she attempted to raise from the bed.

"To find my babymama. Move." She looked down at him, and he chuckled, raising his arm up so that she could get up.

Once she stood up, she immediately grabbed ahold of the nightstand for stability, and waited until she got the feeling in her legs back to walk in the bathroom.

She turned the knob to start her some hot shower water, then grabbed a face towel out of the cabinet so that she could do her morning routine.

"Hey baby. You okay?" Jordyn walked in the bathroom in the midst of her brushing her teeth, and then she responded after rinsing her mouth out.

"Yes, I was about to come find you after I showered. You went to the gym?" She asked, seeing how sweaty she was while she removed her leggings.

"Yeah. I picked up some donuts for breakfast." Jordyn replied, smiling once Kyaira kissed her cheek.

"Pig in the blankets too, yeah?" She rose an eyebrow, and Jordyn chuckled, nodding her head in response.

"I need a new wig." Kyaira mumbled, mostly to herself as she rubbed alcohol on her lace, deciding to take it all the way off since Amazi had basically done it for her.

"Yeah and I need you to put a new one on me. Natural not cutting it." Jordyn agreed, referring to her natural hair that was thrown up into a ponytail.

"What you thinking of? I don't know if I want curly or not." She stepped in the shower with her after pulling her bonnet on.

"I still got that red wig in the closet. I want some layers, maybe a side part." Jordyn shrugged in response, angling the shower head lower, rinsing the sweat from her body.

"Nah, middle. Yo forehead big as hell." Kyaira's arms snaked around her waist, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"You always in my face." She chuckled, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, and Kyaira smiled, shrugging.