28

Amazi turned in his sleep, feeling a soft hand attempting to tap him awake

Amazi turned in his sleep, feeling a soft hand attempting to tap him awake. He slowly opened his eyes, and took a few seconds to let them adjust to his surroundings.

"Hey baby. It's time to wake up. Here." Jordyn held out a plate of breakfast for him, and he sat up in the bed, taking the plate from her.

"What time is it?" His voice rasped, pulling her face down to him so that he could kiss her cheek, and she smiled.

"Almost one o'clock. You was tired huh?" She chuckled, sitting next to him in the bed with her own plate of food.

"Hell yeah. I did four sleeves yesterday." He shook his head, sitting all the way up to have his back against the headboard.

"Your back hurts?" She asked, cutting up her omelette then placed a big piece in her mouth. She was hungry as hell, and it seemed like all her baby wanted her to eat was eggs and juice-not a good mixture for her bowel movement, by the way.

"Like hell. You gone massage it for me?" He looked over at her with a smirk, and she laughed.

"In your dreams. You see this big ass stomach I have to carry? You need to be massaging my back, the hell." She waved him off, and he smiled, rolling his eyes.

"I miss when you used to make breakfast. You make Ke do all the cooking now." He told her, cutting up his homemade, thick sliced, fluffy French toast.

"We need a chef, shit." She breathed out, out of breath already and she hadn't even done anything,

"You want me to get one foreal?" He asked, and she laughed once he met her gaze.

"Boy no. Kyaira got it." She waved him off again, and he chuckled, standing up from the bed once he finished up his food.

"You tired fat ma?" He took her plate from her, seeing it just sitting on her stomach.

"Yes. I need to take a shower though. Can you bring me a caprisun from the kitchen?" She asked as he kissed her cheek, and he nodded in response.

After washing their dishes out, he grabbed two fruit punch caprisun pouches, then walked back to the room and passed them to Jordyn.

"You want a bubble bath or a shower J?" He rubbed her exposed stomach, watching her put a straw into her first juice.

"A bath. Your phone is ringing." She mumbled, and he reached on the nightstand to grab it off the charger, answering the call.

"Wassup Sy? How you feelin'?" Amazi spoke to Nessiah while walking in the bathroom.

"Just made it home. Moms still ain't saying shit to me." He chuckled, though he didn't mean it to be humorous, and he could hear Amazi brushing his teeth.

"I told you she wasn't gone fuck wit' yo ass. She mad as hell." Amazi shrugged while drying his mouth off, and then he plugged the tub drain after turning the knob on for hot water.