22

"Oh my god it's raining

"Oh my god it's raining." Kyaira frowned, looking out of the window as the plane began descending from above the clouds.

"It's only supposed to last for the next hour or so." Jordyn told her, looking down at the weather app on the small tablet that came in the suite.

She looked over at Jordyn, seeing her nail lightly tapping on the screen as she familiarized herself with random things from the tablet, and a small smile graced Kyaira's face.

"Why you so cute?" She chuckled, wrapping her arms around her neck, and Jordyn smiled, dropping the tablet.

"What did I do?" Her head humorously tilted towards the side, leaving a soft kiss on Kyaira's lips that made her stomach flutter.

Kyaira gradually deepened it, and Jordyn reached up to grab her face, smiling into the kiss because Kyaira was so affectionate with her, and she loved it.

"I love you bestie." Jordyn smiled again after pulling away, and Kyaira laughed in response.

"Are you friend zoning me? Wow." She pulled her head back, and Jordyn laughed with her, rolling her eyes.

"Never that. You more of my boyfriend than Amazi is. We should each buy a dick and leave him, yeah? But after the trip though." Jordyn shrugged near the end, and Kyaira laughed again.

"Not too much on my man. And-I don't do the dildo play either. Girl, tell me why one time I was on Twitter right, and y-,"

"You watch porn on Twitter? Am I missing out?" Jordyn cut her off mid sentence with a look of confusion.

"Definitely. I don't watch porn anymore though, but I did a few times when I was single. Pornhub and all that other shit is too scripted. Twitter is where the home videos are, so it's real. Plus, it has more black people. It's like a free only fans." She chuckled after explaining.

"Why don't you watch it anymore? Because you have us?" She asked, and Kyaira nodded her head while sitting up against the wall behind the bed.

"Yeah, but anyways back to what I was saying. I watched a lesbian video or whatever, and why was one of the girls sucking a strap that the other one was wearing? Like bruh my entire nut was ruined, I was so mad." Kyaira rolled her eyes, and Jordyn laughed at how dramatic she was.

"You have something against strap ons?" She laughed, watching her frown.

"Duh. Like first of all, ole' girl couldn't even feel the sucking but she was moaning and shit. And like, I can understand being turned on by watching the girl suck it or whatever, but she was really just sitting there acting like she could feel it." Kyaira sucked her teeth while simultaneously shaking her head.

"No, I'm talking about like with me and you. You wouldn't wanna try one?" She asked, and Kyaira glanced over at her. Jordyn was definitely more sexual when it came to just them two, and she loved it.