21

"Jordyn, come here

"Jordyn, come here." Amazi held a mug on his face, and then he tilted his head to the side once she ignored him, her attention on her phone.

"Amazi," She frowned, placing her hand over his once he roughly grabbed her neck a few seconds later.

"Don't Amazi me. Cut this fuckin' attitude out. What the fuck you ignoring me for?" He tilted her head back, and she stared blankly at him, her frown remaining.

"It's four in the morning Amazi. Why would you wake me up? I didn't say I wanted to go to the gym with you, especially this damn early. Get off of me." She pushed his hand away, and he chuckled, standing back upright.

"Ight. Yo mad ass better sit over there and stay quiet the whole time then. Don't say nothin' to me, angry bird." He flicked her bottom lip, and she rolled her eyes, resting her chin on her palm.

Amazi walked to his bathroom, opening the door to see Kyaira washing her hands at the sink-most likely just now finishing her morning routine.

"You ready baby?" He kissed her face, and she nodded, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She didn't agree to this either.

"Come on." He gestured her out of the bathroom, and she walked out, grabbing her phone from the charger.

He leaned over to pick Jordyn up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, tiredly laying her head on his shoulder. She had never in her life been a morning person. She hated being woken up out of her sleep for literally anything.

Kyaira grabbed Jordyn's phone as well, and then followed Amazi out of the room, and eventually out of the house.

"What is this?" Kyaira frowned in confusion, seeing a black SUV parked outside, seemingly waiting for them. When Amazi opened the backseat door, she could see luggage in the trunk, and her frown deepened.

"Y'all said I ain't took y'all on no date, so we going on one. Get in." He gestured with his hand to Kyaira, and then chuckled once she wrapped her arms around him in a hug.

"We going on vacation?" She asked, and he nodded his head, getting in behind her. He closed the door, shifting the way he sat with a now asleep Jordyn in his lap.

"Aww. You're so cute. You love us real bad huh?" She sat sideways to face him, folding her legs underneath her.

"Real bad." He nodded in agreement, and she smiled, reaching up to rub his ear as the driver pulled off.

"Where we going?"

"You'll see when we get there. Don't start with all them questions girl. Go to sleep." He chuckled, and she rolled her eyes with a smile, laying her head on his shoulder.

He used his left hand to rub Jordyn's back in an attempt to keep her asleep, and his right hand rubbed Kyaira's thigh, eventually making her drowsy.

It'd taken him awhile to figure out something to do for them after they pointed out how he hadn't thoroughly planned out a date-but after some time, he decided to take them on vacation.