9

"Nigga, two?!" Nessiah dropped his head in disbelief at his best friend, staring at him from across the room

"You so dramatic." Amazi shook his head, currently filling out paperwork at his desk.

"Dramatic? Nigga it's one thing to have a main bitch and a side bitch, but you got two whole ass girlfriend's and I'm just now finding out about it?" He frowned at him, his hand on his chest to add to his dramatics.

"Not my girlfriend's yet." He enunciated his last word, flipping the packet his was writing on.

"So let me get this straight. You needed me, to go run around and get all this shit so that you can ask TWO girls to be yo woman?" Nessiah clasped his hands together, trying to make sure he was understanding this correctly.

"Bitch you did the shit or not? Damn." He laughed, leaning back in his seat as if he'd just given his best friend a normal task.

"I mean yeah, but damn you gone tell me what's been going on?" Nessiah sat in the seat across from him after giving his daughter a package of fruit snacks, who was currently in the lounge area of Amazi's office.

"Man, I can barely even explain this shit. I tried to tell myself to choose just one of them, but both they ass got me like this," Amazi crossed his fingers as a visual representation, chuckling at himself.

"Nigga I'm at the mall like, why this nigga got me getting two of everything? Just to find out you bussing two hoes d-,"

"I'll beat yo fucking ass." He cut Nessiah off by throwing a sharp pencil in his direction, and he dodged out the way of Amazi's perfect aim just in time.

"The fuck I do?"

"Don't call them no hoe. I don't play like that bitch." Amazi mugged him, and Nessiah laughed while waving him off.

"Chill chill, them my lil sis's in laws." He chuckled, and Amazi couldn't help but to laugh.

"In the future they will be."

"They? Nigga now maybe you can get away with asking both to be yo girlfriend, but you don't think one of 'em ah' notice you proposing to somebody else?!" Nessiah stared at him as if he was dumb, his eyebrows furrowed.

"It won't be a secret. I just gotta figure out a way to persuade both of them to meet each o-,"

"Amazi are you stupid or dumb?" Nessiah's eyes squinted, trying to see if his best friend was being deadass right now.

"So you don't think I can do it?" Amazi chuckled, playing with the pressing top of his pen.

"Nigga they gone beat the shit out of you if you even try it like that. What bi-girl, wanna be out here sharing they man? They gon' say "our man, our man, our man,"." Nessiah shook his head, before laughing along with Amazi.

"Bruh they not even sharing me foreal. If they was, they'd be able to tell. Whenever one of 'em call me I come, like drop everything type shit. I buy both them gifts, take them out on dates, get they hair done and shit. Hell, I just paid Jordyn rent and I don't even know what the hell made me do that." He chuckled, beginning to see just how much he liked them.