5

Amazi loudly groaned to himself as his eyes opened, putting his hand on his forehead in an attempt to soothe the throbbing headache occupying it

"Fuck," He hissed, internally beating himself up because he'd sat up too fast, causing the room to spin.

He waited until his vision went back to normal to stand up from his bed. He kept his lights off as he walked to the bathroom in fear that his headache would get worse.

Getting out of the cold shower that lasted at least half an hour, he completed his morning routine at the bathroom sink.

When he walked out to find his phone, he frowned at two pills and a water bottle sitting on his nightstand. He stared at the contents, wondering how they'd gotten there.

"Shit, Kyaira." He said in realization, and then he jogged out of his room, searching his house to see if she was still there.

"I'm here Amazi," Her voice called, and he sighed to himself in relief, walking out his back door, seeing her sitting in the rocking bench on his back porch.

"Wassup baby? Come here." He leaned over, and she looked up at him as his arms snaked around her waist.

"Meeting me sober huh?" She chuckled, hugging around his neck.

"Mhm. You beautiful." He pulled her up from the bench, and she laughed as he let the hug with her linger.

"So I've heard from you maybe once or twice." She shrugged, removing herself from his grip.

"How you feeling? Got a hangover?" She asked, shifting her weight to one side while folding her arms across her chest.

"Amazi." She called to get his attention, watching his eyes leave her body to look at her face.

"My bad. You just got my shit on and it look good on you. I'm good though." He ran his hand down his face, and she had a sly grin on hers.

"You are such a whore." She shook her head at him, and he laughed, that being the second time he'd heard that.

"Let me get another hug." He wrapped both of his arms around her neck, not giving her a choice as her face was pressed against his chest.

"Amazi, my hair!" She frowned, and he laughed, moving it up and out of his way so that he didn't mess it up.

"You are so comfortable with strangers. Move, why are you kissing me you weirdo?" She tilted her head back, chuckling as he kissed her cheek.

"Shut up Kyaira." He kissed her jaw, and she rolled her eyes, pulling her face back from him.

"You kiss every girl that take yo drunk ass home?" She rose one of her already arched eyebrows, and he chuckled.

"When do I ever even get drunk? You know I don't do that shit."