25

"Nah, 'cause I don't even play like that

"Nah, 'cause I don't even play like that. I heard about that shit on tiktok." Kyaira crossed one of her legs over the other, currently sitting sideways in Amazi's lap.

"What if he really faking though? He probably not even sick foreal." Jordyn looked at him, seeing his hoodie pulled down far on his face and his eyes had been closed for the last twenty minutes.

"He faking good enough to scare me, hell." She chuckled, looking down at Jordyn's hand that she held.

"You don't want any more babies forea-,"

"Hell no. You thought I was playing? I been had the opportunity to be pregnant again, but that ain't the life I want." Kyaira cut her off before she could finish, shrugging her shoulders.

"Me either to be honest. Maybe we should get Mazi pregnant." Jordyn suggested, both of them laughing once he smacked his lips.

"It's so fucking cold in here man." He pulled his hoodie down further, a mask resting over his mouth and nose.

"Poor you." Kyaira chuckled, looking up just as her and Jordyn's name were called.

She stood up from his lap, pulling him out of the seat, and she watched him uncomfortably grimace from how sore his body was.

Along with stressing about his best friend that was currently missing, Amazi had gotten really sick out of nowhere. Jordyn figured maybe he had food poisoning from Bali, or maybe nauseating jet-lag.

Kyaira, on the other hand, thought he had the symptoms they'd have if they were pregnant. How coincidental, given they were just talking about not being pregnant a few days ago.

"You okay baby?" Jordyn asked once he grabbed ahold of her hand, and he nodded, following behind Kyaira into the back room.

"Hi sweets, right this way." A nurse gestured the girls to follow her down a hall, approaching the measurement areas.

They both took turns getting their height and weight measured, and then they had to do urine tests for their pregnancy and vaginal health reports.

"I would've thought that Ke was taller than you." Amazi said to Jordyn, reading over the small slip of paper that had her height of 5'8, and Kyaira's of 5'7.

"My legs long as hell." She shrugged in response, rubbing his beard underneath his mask, now in his lap.

"You barely taller. It's literally one inch." Kyaira waved her off, and Jordyn smiled, shrugging again.

"Why are we here again?" Amazi sniffed, rubbing his nose that was stopped up from the cold he had.

"Because you got pregnancy symptoms." Kyaira answered, unlocking her phone to occupy herself.

Before he could respond, there was a soft knock on the door, and once granted permission the doctor walked inside.

"Kyaira, welcome back sweetheart-and, oh, new faces! Hi, I'm Tee. You must be Jordyn?" Nurse Tee held her hand out, and Jordyn shook it with a smile.