16

Jordyn turned in her sleep, becoming upset because she could feel her body growing hot, most likely under Amazi's touch

She opened her eyes, and looked down to see his arm locked around her waist to hold her in the position she was in, while his other was crossed over Kyaira's body-who was awake and on her phone.

"You okay?" She turned her head after realizing that Jordyn was awake, and she nodded, rubbing sleep from her eye while sitting up.

She stood from the bed after carefully removing herself from Amazi's grip, heading into his bathroom to do her normal morning routine.

Once she was finished, she walked over to his dresser to grab one of his oversized shirts, then pulled it over her body.

"Kyaira?" She called, and Kyaira looked up from her phone, her eyebrow rose in a questioning manner.

"Can we talk?" She asked, and Kyaira nodded, pulling Amazi's arm from around her, and both of them stopped moving once he began to turn in his sleep.

He dozed back off, and Kyaira hesitantly got up, yawning as she headed into the bathroom to brush her teeth again. She'd been up the last hour, but hadn't said a word so her mouth was definitely dry.

When she was done, both her and Jordyn left out of his room, going towards the kitchen area. Jordyn sat at the bar countertop, and Kyaira made her way towards the fridge.

"Breakfast?" She suggested, and Jordyn nodded. She would never pass up food.

"What you wanna talk about? Amazi?" She asked, pulling out a few different things from both the fridge and the freezer.

"Yeah..again." Jordyn chuckled, and Kyaira did the same.

"Well, I'll be leaving today-if it's about who he's going to be with. I'm kinda detaching myself from him all together. I'm too confused, and I hate being confused. So I'ma just leave him alone." Kyaira told her, pulling out skillets as well.

"No, no that's okay. I mean, it's your decision of course, but like-I don't know. I wouldn't mind, you know.." She trailed off, and Kyaira turned to look at her, a frown growing on her face.

"I know you are not about to settle for a damn threesome ass relationship just to keep his lame ass, Jordyn." Kyaira shifted her weight to one side, not even worried about the butter melting on her skillet.

"Not completely. This whole time that me and you been like, bonding or whatever, you never spoke about you or how you felt about all of this-besides being mad of course."

"I talked with Amazi at like, three this morning, and asked about you. He told me about all the things you've been doing for him since he met you. And you keep brushing off what he did, but I know that you care."

"I know that he hurt your feelings too, and after all you did for him I know you feel more betrayed than anything. He also told me about a few random moments he had with you that were good, and I can tell that you love him way more than you're letting on."