11

"Damn nigga this shit hurt

"Damn nigga this shit hurt." Amazi's client, Ty, gritted his teeth as he got the side of his stomach tattooed.

"Shouldn't have got it then punk ass." Amazi snickered, wiping excess ink away before continuing at the with the shading portion of the tattoo.

"Bitch I-awl fuck!" He hissed, cutting himself off as Amazi dug deeper with his ink gun to add detailing marks.

"Nigga you been screaming the whole damn time. You is a ponk. P-o-n-k, ponk!" Jamir bucked at Ty, his older brother, while giving Amazi a cool blue Gatorade.

"Bitch when I get done I'ma smack fire from yo ass." Ty gritted, hissing at the stinging sensation.

"Gay hoe." Jamir plopped down on the couch, kicking his feet up on the front table to make himself comfortable.

"Jamir, die in here if you want to." Amazi said without looking up from his work, and Jamir laughed, taking his feet off the table.

Amazi leaned up, wiping the full tattoo clean, stretching out his back after being cramped over in one position for so long.

"Whewwww shit." Ty groaned in pain as Amazi sterilized his tattoo with healing solution, and then lightly patted it dry.

"It looks good." Amazi complimented his own work, pulling off his gloves while Jamir began to clean up his station for him.

"Holyyyyy shittttt!" Ty smiled in the mirror at his tattoo, turning his body at different angles to look at it.

"Never say that again." Jamir frowned at him, and Amazi laughed, turning Ty around to take a picture of his stomach.

"Why the hell you arched up like that? That shit hurt?" Maurice cracked on him as he headed towards the bathroom, making Jamir and Amazi laugh at his awkward stance.

Amazi chuckled to himself, looking down at his phone as he posted the picture on his business Instagram page.

inkedbyeast

Liked by artisthbtl and 27,109 othersinkedbyeast : 6 straight hours, that boy a crybaby beast 😂😈 @tythegreatest View all 1,002 comments

inkedbyeast : 6 straight hours, that boy a crybaby beast 😂😈 @tythegreatest
View all 1,002 comments