Chapter 31

"hey! Murai!" Murai turned around to face the one person he was not ready to face. He knew Genya wouldn't care but, it was a hassle to explain to him his whole life story. That and he was ashamed. So he did what anyother person would do when trying to avoid one partner.

Walk the opposite way.

"HEY! Don't you walk away from me!" he continued his walk, "take one more step and we're over!" he froze.

'no...i.. cant loose you too'

"what the hell was that!" Genya walked over to him and walked infront of him. "explain now!" nothing. "Uzui said you haven't been replying to his letters, c'mon man, whats the big deal". Genya had always been intimidating especially with his height at 5'11, but, when it came to Murai, he always felt small and safe, despite murai being only 6'2.

"im sorry" by now everyone had stopped what they were doing and were looking at the two.

"what?" Genya said as Murai's could barely be heard.

"I said.. I'm sorry, didn't..mean, to hurt..Genya" he said as red tears flowed down his cheeks and he collapsed to the floor hugging at Genya's legs.

"*sigh* c'mon man, your making a scene" Genya pat him on the back

"your making a scene!"

"ok ok. C'mon you big baby" and with that Murai followed Genya to somewhere a tad bit mor private so he could explain himself.

~~~

"what! Who was it! I'll kill them!" Genya stood up and grabbed Murai by his haori. Murai had just finished explaining to Genya what happened after the battle at the swordsmiths village.

"you're not disgusted, or what about mad" Murai asked as he looked at Genya for some sort of disgust or disappointment.

"Murai. I. eat. Demons. Why would I be disgusted. If anything you should be weirded out by me" he laughed to brighten the mood.

"haha yeah, but uhh...the, guy.. that was... gonna uhu.. kill, me.........yeah that was your brother" there was an awkward silence as the two just stared at each other.

"ok maybe I wont kill him, but uhh, I'm sorry yu had to go through that" Genya said

"meh, I'm used to it now" Murai laid down on Genya's lap as he turned completely red. "heh you're cute when you blush".

"shut you immobilise" he turned away as a hand instinctively went to Murai's hair.

"man. If only we could stay here in this moment forever" yet in only few more weeks a battle would commence and only one side would come out on top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hehehe ✨T R A U M A✨ 

also sorry for the short chapter